𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓

"𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕."

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 | scorpius octavius nero𝐚𝐠𝐞 | twenty-two𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | cisgender male; he/him/his𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 | bisexual omniromantic

𝐚𝐠𝐞 | twenty-two
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | cisgender male; he/him/his
𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 | bisexual omniromantic

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 | felix mallard

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 | growing up as the third child and the prince who wasn't meant to take the throne, scorpius has had a little less restraint, meaning his parents put all of their focus into making aster─his older brother and the crown princ...

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 | growing up as the third child and the prince who wasn't meant to take the throne, scorpius has had a little less restraint, meaning his parents put all of their focus into making aster─his older brother and the crown prince─a picture perfect king-to-be, while giving little attention to scorpius. because of this, he isn't an angel or gentleman like one would expect a prince to be. instead, scorpius is a trained manipulator, humorous troublemaker, and happens to be devilishly charming. cursed with becoming a beast every midnight, they have a sort of likeness─scorpius can have quite the temper and struggles with hidden rage, along with a tendency to break things. scorpius is a massive flirt, and has hooked up with many of the castle staff despite it being forbidden. he has never been one to commit, and honestly doesn't see the point in doing so. why should he commit to someone when instead he could flirt with anyone he found appealing? as the youngest prince, scorpius has lived in the shadow of his brother his entire life─because of this, he loves theatrics, and will make a scene to be the center of attention. he craves the power of the king's crown, and his one goal has been to make his way to the top. there isn't much he wouldn't do if it meant he was crowned king scorpius of elos.

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 | growing up, scorpius was given little attention. after all, what role could he play that could ever be as important as king? his sisters could be married off to princes, but him? there was nothing. while aster took classes on how to present himself and address royal matters, scorpius spent all of his time learning war tactics and negotiation skills. he poured over the history of elos, as well as the kingdoms they were allies and enemies with. he snuck into the throne room as his father gave advice to commoners, longing to take the place of aster who stood by the king's side. none of it mattered, of course. it wasn't about who would be a better king─it was about who was born first. neglected and forgotten about, scorpius became manipulative and wreaked havoc around the castle. now, prince scorpius is quite the misfit.

𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐬 |
manipulation - scorpius in a self-trained manipulator, which is possibly because he loves feeling like his in in control.

war tactics - scorpius often attends council meetings to give his input, having studied religiously on war tactics when he was younger.

negotiating - the prince is quite the negotiator, and always makes sure he get what he wants out of a deal.

persuasion - his words are like a drug─he knows just what to say to get what he wants.
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 |
commitment - scorpius absolutely despises commitment, and doesn't see the need for a spouse.

trust issues - scorpius struggles with placing his trust in people he hardly knows, which can benefit him at times and give him a disadvantage at others.

rage - influenced by the beast, scorpius can have uncontrollable anger. it doesn't happen often, but when he does he tends to break things and lash out at others.
𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 |
chess - although scorpius excels at most strategy games, he is particularly fond of chess. there are a few boards around the castle, and he will play anyone who is willing.

painting - there is something scorpius has always found soothing about painting. he paints when he is stuck with something or he simply can't think.

calligraphy - the beast is without a doubt a part of scorpius, and he is forced to live with it for the rest of his life. calligraphy is something that sets him apart from the beast, as it takes a steady hand and requires delicate strokes─something the beast would never me able to accomplish.

horseback riding - horseback riding was one of the lessons scorpius had to take as a child, and he quite enjoyed it. he takes a ride when he's in a good mood or needs to get away from the castle for a bit.
𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 |
flirting - along with this goes his desire for sex. he isn't ashamed of being a flirt or sleeping around─it's simply who he is.

balls - although enjoys any good party, he is particularly fond of balls. he loves the elegance of a ball, along with the dancing and the music. of course, he hasn't ever been able to be at a ball for long, considering they happen at night and he turns into a heart at midnight.

alcohol - he isn't addicted, but he does enjoy a few glasses of wine or a bottle of vodka.
𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 |
cauliflower - the prince absolutely despises cauliflower, and will refuse to consume anything that has cauliflower as an ingredient. if you want to get on the prince's bad side, sneak some cauliflower into his food.

large spaces - while some people are afraid of small spaces, scorpius is the opposite. he hates being in large, open spaces, especially when there is nobody else around.

taking naps - perhaps scorpius doesn't like naps because he's afraid he won't wake up before midnight, but who can tell?
𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 |
assassination - scorpius dreads that he will be assassinated, and because of that he is cautious with everything he does.

falling in love - falling in love means that he can get his heart broken.

𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | scorpius is anything but pleased. sure, he may be able to mess with them for a while, but having to choose a spouse? it all seems so forced to him. the idea of finding love his foreign, and it's not something scorpius thinks he will be able to accomplish. nonetheless, he will eventually force himself to come to terms with the fact that the selection will go on whether he likes it or not.
𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 | prince scorpius was given the curse of transforming into a beast at midnight. every night at midnight, scorpius locks himself in a cell in the dungeon and becomes a beast he has little control over. once the sun begins to rise he turns back into his charming self.
𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 |
- scorpius rides a horse by the name of gaston
- because his older sister andrea is cursed to be silent, they write letters back and forth
- scorpius doesn't always get along with his parents
- he has a bad habit of scratching his arms
- he used to have a bird named sweetie, but she mysteriously went missing