Chap. 1 ' E f f e c t i o n & C o c k J o k e . '

[ TERRIBLE GRAMMAR SINCE MY FBI AGENT IS ALREADY ONTO ME, SWEARING]

The short-ish male was sitting on the rusty tank. He was looking at the moon, losing track of time. The male then shook his head and went inside of the tank and started it up.

He drove for a few hours, which is pretty normal. He has came across a few dead bodies but again, its normal.

Once he made it back to the base, it was really quiet.

"Seems like everyone has already went inside, huh?" Steve thought to himself.
He didn't feel like joining with the others. Instead, he laid down onto the tank and was in the urge of sleeping until he heard someone lay down next to him.

He didn't bother to see who it was, he felt tired and exhausted.

"Life is a dick." A voice beside him told him.
He already recognized the voice. It was his Captain, John.

Steve then sighed deeply. "Why so?" The Young Male asked already tired of his 'Cock Jokes.'

"Well." His Captain responded. "Sometimes it gets hard for no reason, abosulety no reason." The tall male replied

The Soldier then felt his face heating up. Was he blushing? From a Cock Joke? What a joke! Was He really..? What is this feeling?

Steve always felt a fuzzy feeling around his own Captain, his own DAMN Leader.

Fucking hell...

He shook his head and looked back at the sky, he then heard snoring assuming it was his Captain. He also felt sleepy so he decided to get some eye shut.
He got comfortable for a few seconds and got uncomfortable

[Ha, relatable.]

He looked over to his captain and thought about it for a second. He got all of courage and laid close to him. He felt warm since it was a cold night.

'Theres the feeling again..'

[I can't write long things- fuck.]