Bʟᴜᴇ Bᴀʟʟᴇᴅ Kɪᴅ, Gɪʀʟ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴅ.

The sun was bright as hell, most Soldiers had their helmets off, preventing from them passing out of the heatness.

Steve work up ftom the bright ass sun and remember his actions he did yesterday, he got up quickly and left quickly to make sure his Captain doesn't notice how clise he was to him.

A short kid with neon blue hair and a Young lady with brown hair, come across the base. Two soldiers turned around to get a better look on who the fuck came across their base, and why?

One of the Soldiers got up and walk towards them.

"May I ask, why the fuck you're here?" The Soldier asked as they gripped onto their gun, as they were waiting for an answer.

"Beep."

The soldier gave him a dumbfounded expression. "What?" He questioned

The girl behind excused them and decided to talk.

"Sorry about him, we're just walking around and somehow we lost our way, we don't even know how we ended up here." The girl in red answered.

"Sounds like a fucking excuse." One of the Soldiers added on as they leaned on the brick wall.

"But it's not though-" The blue headed kid answered.

The girl in red sighed deeply and looked back up at them. "Alright, its a fake excuse, my father my boyfriend to have some stupid battle with one of y'all, I forgot the name-" She responded as one of the Soldiers got shot in the stomach.

"Was the fuck was that for, Captain?" The Tankgirl asked as she scoffed at him.

"I don't know." John responded.

Annalise and John both paused.

"Why the fuck is there 2 kids here?" Annalise asked as she folded her arms across her chest.

"For some reason, these 2 kids told that wanted a "Battle" with one of y'all, the girl in red told us, she doesn't remember the name who was suppose to go against her 'Boyfriend'." The Soldier replied.

"Ah, you're the kid?" John asked.

"Y'all got some beef or what?" Annalise and Steve asked.

"I despise his fucking parents, especially his Father." John replied.

"Tsk." The girl replied as she folded her arms across her chest and looked away.

"Names?" Steve asked.

"Girl and Boyfriend." The girl replied

Annalise and John were on the urge of laughing.

Steve then hit the back of their heads and scoffed.

The blue kid then decided to talk up. "Well do we have Rap Battle then?" He asked as he covered his hands with his black sleeves.

Annalised replied. "Well son of a bitch, John go ahead." She laughed.

John then hit her softly on the shoulder. "Shut the fuck up." He told her as he growled.

[darn it, i need to do work.]