☆ Rap Battle and Guns☆

[aaaaa! sorry for not updating!!! :( ]

   The blue balled kid then looked to the side, as there's was an intense akward energy in the air. It was hot as hell outside in the wasteland.

The Girl in Red then spoke up, "Well..shall we start..?" She asked as she looked at her Cherry Dark Nails.

The Tanklad then scoffed and pushed Cap in front of her giving him a sign to start the damn Rap battle.

Steve then walked away, having a feeling, he didn't technically fit in the conversation,  he walked to the tank and got climbed into the tank, just hearing over their conversation.

Tanklad then threw a microphone at her Captain and gave him a middle finger and left.

Captain rolled his eyes, looking back at the short ass kid and his boring girlfriend.

"Well? Are yall just gonna fucking stare at me or are we gonna start already..?!" He asked, already impatient as he gripped onto the Microphone.

The Blue highlighter then nodded slowly as his Girlfriend went to sit on the stero and count down to...

3

2

1

Go!

The first soundtrack, Ugh.

The two soldiers kept their guns pointing at the Girl in red, she seem like she didn't care. She acted as if she was having fun, surprisingly.

[ we're just gonna skip ugh and guns :))]

   Captain was pissed off as fuck, he wasn't gonna deal with this bullshit.

"God fucking dammit!" Captain John said under his breath with a groan. "Well played you little shit! But this is war! And in war, people die! Man, get ready to fire, sorry no prom for you!" He added on with a laugh/chuckle.

The two Soldiers that were on the Stero [ish?] then pointed their Rifles [i think] towards the Girl. Out of nowhere, her skin turned slowly to a soft purple color.

Before their eyes, a Ginger male with a green sweater then came out of no where, shooting the Solider to his right, literally killing him.

Captain didn't seem surprised nor shooked, he had mix feeling of being pissed off and concerned. Somehow, the girl in red got catches into her boyfriends arms, don't ask.

The Ginger Boy then had his gun swinging upon his left hand, gripping onto his Micro Uzi.

Captain seemed a unimpressed from what the fuck just happened.

[Skipping the voicelines, cause I forgot? Please.]

As multiple gunshots were happening at once, Captain and Boyfriend, or should I say, Blue Balled Kid were still having a rap battle. As the soundtrack ended, the score that a tie, which was pissed the both of them out. Boyfriend then let go of his Lad as Tanklad walked up to them.

"Man, that was bullshit! I almost died from that Ginger Boy!" She complained loudly as she pinched the bridge of her nose in disappointment as her Captain threw the Mic and left.

"Well-" The Ginger Boy said. "Oh no, anyways."

The Blue Highlighter then let go of his Girlfriend.

"Holy shit!- You're alive, Steve?!" Tanklad asked as Steve walked up to them.

"Yea, idiot. I was in the Tank." He replied crossing his arms across his chest.

It was silence in the air as the 3 Kids just walked off quietly.

"Should we go after Captain or what?" The Female soldier asked.

"You can go, I need to do some things.." Steve replied walking off.

"Okay-" The Solider replied as she left to go find her Captain.

[Its 5 in the morning and I'm tired, like a lot. The next chapter will have a smut warning??? And then after it'll be a angst warning,  Maybe. So yea- adios comrades, finally I can sleep for 2 hours before school calls me over for more stress, how exciting.]