𝙩𝙬𝙤

"Hey, are we doing shirts versus skins? Cause' I prefer to be a shirt

"Hey, are we doing shirts versus skins? Cause' I prefer to be a shirt." Demetri called out to Robby and Sam, who'd both been trying to balance on the floating wheel in the small pond.

"Yeah, me too." Fleur agreed, carrying two buckets of paint over toward Demetris side, "How's your artistic skills?"

"I have no skill." he said honestly with a shrug, "Unless you count going twenty four hours with no sleeping, food, or using the bathroom because of a Doctor Who marathon."

Fleur raised her eyebrows his way before letting out a small laugh, heading over toward the fence while Demetri was called over by Daniel.

"What are you gonna do?" Sam asked Fleur as she looked her way, watching the blonde set the buckets of paint down and pull out much smaller paintbrushes.

"Patience, Samantha." Fleur waved her off, not bothering to turn and look over, "Isn't that what we're suppose to learn? Patience?"

"Ha Ha." Sam said unamused with a faint grin.

"You're next, Fleur." Daniel called out as she waved him off, dipping the small paintbrush into the white paint.

"Woah." Sam spoke up first as the five stared at the fence.

"Yeah, no kidding." Robby agreed, eyes wide at the fence. Fleur had white pant smeared across her cheek as the paintbrush was pushed behind her ear, looking toward Daniel.

"Fleur, how did you do this?" Daniel asked, staring at the perfectly painted Miyagi Do logo that had been on the fence now.

"Years of practice." Fleur answered confidently with a grin across her face, "Do you like it?"

"Yeah." Demetri answered for him with a laugh in his words, staring at the fence she managed to make so fast and get nearly perfect, "How'd you do it so quick?"

"Can't reveal my secrets." Fleur shrugged her shoulders, feeling the paint on her face and going to whip it.

"Okay, Picasso." Daniel laughed as he looked at her, "Thank you."

Fleur shrugged with a faint grin on her lips.

"Did you invite someone?" Demetri asked as he stood by Fleurs side, the pair walking away from the pretzel station Fleur drug him off too.

"What?" she asked back, a odd look on her face.

"You keep looking around like you're waiting for someone." he answered, taking one of the mini pretzels from her as they headed back to their table.

"Just... checking out the mall." Fleur said back with a tight lipped smile, "How come you looked so sad early when you and Mr.LaRusso were talking?"

Demetri sighed as he held out his arms suddenly, giving them a shake, "Noodles."

Fleur passed him the cup of pretzels, mimicking his action with her own arms, "Noodles."