𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"So you're not going back then?" Johnny asked after the burgers and fries were laid infront of the pair, "You didn't like karate

"So you're not going back then?" Johnny asked after the burgers and fries were laid infront of the pair, "You didn't like karate."

"I loved karate." Fleur defended herself with a minor glare, dipping her fry in ketchup, "I just don't wanna be taught by a bunch of losers that only started this in the first place to get back at someone else."

"You think LaRussos a loser?" Johnny asked her, trying to hide his faint grin.

"Yeah, I do. Sam's a loser too, home wreckers are not cute." Fleur rolled her eyes and began cutting her burger.

"You cut your burger?" he asked her in disbelief.

Fleur flickered her black eyes up at him. "I don't want all the good stuff to fall out when I lift it."

"You gotta smoosh it all down, you know? Make sure it doesn't." Johnny suggested, nodding for her to try. Fleur sighed but pushed it all down, making it flat before bringing it to her lips. Making him right, nothing fell on her lap, "Told you so."

"Told you so." Fleur mocked back, "What were you doing out there in the alley?"

"I told you, my car stopped working." he said to her, chugging the coke.

"Yeah, but you lied." Fleur said back, swallowing her burger, "We got here just fine."

Johnny gave her a odd look.

"What? Your little Cobra Kais don't have brains?" Fleur asked him with a hum, "Miguel, yes, he's a smart dude."

"You've met Miguel?" he asked her with a hum.

"Yeah, a few times. Eli too, but I usually throw drinks on him every time." Fleur said back with a shrug, "I think he means well, that stupid dude that took your spot is just in his head."

"He's a good kid, yeah." Johnny agreed with a nod of his head, "They all are. Kreese just doesn't teach the right way."

"So why not make a statement and win them back?" Fleur asked him with a look of disbelief, "Put on your big boy pants and put your foot down."

"It's not that simply." he shook his head, looking away before suddenly flickering his eyes back her way, "Is it?"

"Wouldn't kill you to at least try." the blonde said back with a shrug, "What's the worst that could happen?"

"What do I even tell them though?" Johnny questioned Fleur in complete oblivion.

Fleur set her burger down and picked up one of her fries, "Whatever you wanna say. You were their sensei for, like, ever, right? You should know how to get through to them by now."

Fleur threw one of her fries at his head and watched it bounce off.

"Whatever, i'll see." he waved her off, his way of a thank you, "What were you really doing in that alley?"