𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

"Woo, go E!" Fleur cheered, her hurt knee across Moons lap, the two cheering for him as he got onto the mat

"Woo, go E!" Fleur cheered, her hurt knee across Moons lap, the two cheering for him as he got onto the mat. Kyler and him bowed to the ref, then to each other.

"Fight!"

Eli kicked his way, Kyler blocking a few of his punches, too slow as Eli swung around and punch him in the chest. "Point!"

Fleur grinned widely, the pair taking their places again. Kyler ran at him too quick, the anger from loosing before hand getting the best of him as Eli kicked him right in the chest. "Point!"

One final jump off the ground, a kick to the chest, Eli scored the final point. "Point! Winner!"

Fleur grinned widely, clapping her hands. Moon stood up after gently moving Fleurs leg. "Yeah, Eli! Woo!"

Fleur gave a snort, mocking Moon. "Yeah, Eli!"

"Shut up." Moon shoved her shoulder.

"Ugh, Eli, have my babies." Fleur mocked on, giving a dramatic moan. "Please, i'm begging you!"

"Fleur, shut up." Moon had to laugh, clasping a hand over her mouth. "People are staring at you."

Yaya laughed from behind Fleur, popping a nacho in her mouth as Fleur gave Moon a side wink.

"Our next quarterfinal match will be Samantha LaRusso of Miyagi-Do Karate versus Piper Elswith of Cobra Kai." Daryl announced as the pair of girls got into the mat.

"Yeah, Sam! Humble that snake!" Fleur yelled, getting a few boos for poor sportsmanship. She rolled her eyes. "If only they knew."

"If only." Moon laughed, leaning onto her some as they watched the two bow to the ref, then to each other.

Sam did good at blocking Piper, but her tactics of just blocking was not nearly enough when Piper got her foot across her face. "Point!"

"Freaking, Daniel." Fleur huffed. "Offense is not gonna get her that trophy."

"What is the difference?" Moon asked. "I remember you said-"

"She needs to be more aggressive." Fleur cut her off, clapping as hands. "Come on, Sam! You've got this, mama!"

Piper spoke to Sam a second, her mouth running before Sams eyes shifted toward Fleur, getting a small nod. She then looked to her dad, then Johnny, getting the same nod Fleur gave. She turned back to Piper, bouncing on her heels slightly as she prepared herself for the match.

Fleur cheered when Sam struck first, sending a kick in Pipers direction, spinning around with her fist while Piper continued to block her, ducking down before Sam turned, sending her foot into Pipers direction. "Point LaRusso!"

Fleur cheered with a wide grin. "I never liked Piper."

"You never did." Moon shook her head.

"So annoying." Fleur pointed out. "Look at her, looking at Sam in shock. As if she's the only one that's allowed to win any points. So annoying."