Waiting...

So papyrus has been waiting back at the house, wondering when his brother will get home, unknown to him, he might not be home just exactly yet...

Papyrus frowned, hmm..he wondered what happened after error kidnapped him...

Papyrus decided to text error, "hey error? You don't happen to know if my bro is still here?"

Error replied almost immediately, "uh I didn't check. Should I?"

"That will be greatly appreciated if you can." He replied back to error.

He waited a few minutes before he go another reply back from error.

"He's not in the au, the squid must have him."

Papyrus blinked with a confused look on what error meant by squid.

"Squid?" Papyrus typed back still confused.

"Oh right, uh the creator ink. I call him squid cause when he throws up, it's ink." Error responded and papyrus started laughing a bit at the reason why this ink guy was called squid.

"Now that is funny. Should I be worried though? Considering I haven't gotten to tell my brother yet so he might attack you if he sees you before I can talk to him.." papyrus texted back with a hint of worry.

He didn't get a reply for a minute, "it's fine. Do you want me to just put you where the squid is possible at? I can track your brothers codes??"

"Nah, it's fine. I'm going to see if texting him works first before I'll see if it will work or not." Papyrus replied.

"Ok let me know if you decide to do that. I'll wait for a response." Etror told him.

Papyrus nodded and started texting his brother and waited for a few seconds.

He wasn't to surprised when it didn't go through since his brother isn't in the au anymore.

Papyrus let out a sigh, well time to do this errors way..

"Yeah ok we will try it your way. My texts won't go through unfortunately." Papyrus told him.

He waited for a response but got a portal opening up to him instead with error staring back at him.

Papyrus smiled and got up from where he was sitting.

"Ok let's go then error." Papyrus told him and walked into the portal after error pulled back to let him in.

"Ok let's see where your brother is at..." error started muttering to himself as he summoned up codes to look through it.

Error started grumbling after a few minutes, "it had to be that place.."

Papyrus blinked with a puzzled look, "where?"

Error looked back to his friend, "their meeting place in what's left of dreamtale."

Papyrus blinked a bit, "ok. So what's exactly the problem? Can you not get there or...?"

Error sighed, "I can but it's annoying to do so considering that's where sans and papyrus aus come to meet and their probably in a meeting to defeat me and get you back or just to defeat me or some shit like that."

Papyrus chuckles a bit, "well I know that's quite pointless. Your very strong and I doubt many can actually fight and defeat you or hold their own against you. You could immediately end the fight but grabbing their souls."

Error let out a hum at that, "yes but I don't make a habit of killing those involved in those meetings. Otherwise that's going to be a lot of angry sans or papyrus's. And an angry papyrus is a whole lot more scarier then an and angry sans. Like, have you seen an angry papyrus!?"

Then error started ranting on about how the original Papryus is a whole lot more scarier then his brother, especially when pissed or angry.

Papyrus just stared amused, his friend will realize he's still talking to a papyrus about the original papyrus being scary.

"I don't doubt that." Papyrus hummed a bit and error paused in his rantings and realized he was talking about the original papyrus to another papyrus who is equally scary and he knows it.

Error knew his new friend can be just as scary as the original papyrus, because he has yet to see this papyrus can even Irritated let alone upset or even angry.

He knew angel must have had a lot of patience to deal with being tied up in his strings for a long while before error even realized Angel was even here.

"Yeah, pissed papyrus is a whole lot scarier considering you won't see it coming let alone see him actually pissed. He may seem happy and bubbly, be he's pretty smart and calm and collective when he's not acting." Error told him.

Angel winked a bit, "yeah, us papyrus's can and will act. Our brothers just don't realize it."

Error let out a hmp, he was definitely friends with a rarely angered papyrus now. Which, is definitely an advantage that's he going to hold over everyone else.

"Well let's get this party started..maybe I should invite the gang to cause some chaos with me at the meeting..." error mumbled out while Angel watched with an amused smirk on his face.

Now, let's see what happens next...

____*_____*____*_____*_____*_____*_
Finished with 973 words! Finally! This took forever. I have a hint of an idea for the next chapter but currently still on break with random updates due to writers block, lack of motivation, lack or ideas mixed.

Some stories might not get updated anytime soon and some will.

Well hope you like and comment what you think!

Ja ne~!

angelswap and underswap mix au papyrus/angel, sans/devil/idk
Error
Ink
Fresh
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/creampuff
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/stretch
Underlust, sans/honey, papyrus/hearts
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/ boss
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/slim
Fellswap, sans/fell, papyrus/orange
Outertale, sans/outer/comet, papyrus/galaxy/stars
Quantumtale, sans/tk, papyrus/time/idk
Haventale, sans/haven/idk, papyrus/celestial
Xtale, cross
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Aftertale, sans/geno
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Dusttale, sans/dust
Horrortale, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/sugar/Jupiter
Killertale, sans/killer

This and some stories will take longer on updating cause of lack of ideas or even just writers block affecting me with certain stories

Xxx