Finding out

"ADRIEN?!?!" Marinette yells as she wakes up seeing a small smirk arriving on his face.

"Hey. Good morning. Glad you are finally awake."

"How long have I been asleep?"

"About 12 hours. Hahaha" he chuckles.

"Wow. That is the most I have slept in a while."

"Oh... I guess your body needed it."

"You are both free to go." The doctor said as he walked through the door.

"Adrien? Are you getting flashbacks to words but no pictures?"

"Actually yeah a little."

"Probably nothing."

"Yeah I guess."

Le Time Skip To Next Day at School 8:05 class is about to start.

"Hey Alya!" I yelled running through the door expecting to fall or something but I didn't.

"Hey Mari! How did you not fall?"

"Lucky I guess?"

"Okay?"

As Mari sits down her phone falls out of her bag and she expected to hear a loud crash as soon as she realized it fell but it never came. She waited... and waited. Then she looked down seeing that it was in her hand!

"WOAH!!!" Everyone said in unison as they all looked at her with wide eyes.

"How did you do that girl?!" Alya basically yelled.

"I-I d-do-don't know." She stuttered flabbergasted at herself.

"Okay class! please sit down and listen to the lesson!" Mrs. Bustier said when walking in the room.

In class Marinette couldn't focus on the lesson because all she could think about was how she caught her phone. All of a sudden she had another flashback.

I have granted you two new powers.

And that was it.

Le time skip to P.E. Marinette's least favorite class because she sucks.

Marinette walked into the girls locker room and found that her gym clothes had been stolen and replaced with a two piece leotard.(This will lead up to something later.)

She has had abs since about 2 weeks after she got her Miraculous. The only person who has seen her abs and muscles is Alya and Marinette made her promise to not tell ANYONE EVER!!

"Hey girl, what's up?" Said Alya rushing to Marinette's side when she saw her face.

"Someone stole my gym clothes and replaced it with this!" She said while pointing at the leotard she was holding. Alya saw Chloé smiling and giggling but didn't say anything because she wanted Marinette to show everyone since the first day she knew.

"Girl, just wear it."

"No way! People would see my muscles!" She whisper-yelled to Alya.

"So? Who cares?"

"I do!"

"Just wear it!"

"Ugh fine!"

Marinette put on the two piece leotard then put a pink hoodie over it. When she walked out into the gym everyone was there. Chloé, Adrien, Nathanial, Mylene, Ivan, Alya, Nino, Max, Sabrina, Marc, and everyone else. When she walked in everyone momentarily looked at her, then Adrien walked over in his usual gym clothes (a red tank top and black cloth shorts) saying, "Hey Mari! What's up with the hoodie?"

"She probably is just fat and self conscious." Chloé said with a smirk.

"Chloé dont sa-" Adrien Began.

"Excuse me? What did you say? I couldn't hear you over your stupidity!" Alya interrupted.

"Well then if I'm so wrong then Maritrash wouldn't mind taking off the hoodie, now would you?"

"Well I would prefer no-"

"Just show this girl who's boss!" Alya mouthed to her.

"Fine." Marinette said while taking off the hoodie. Everyone stopped in their tracks and stared at her in awe. Kim fell off the treadmill, Alix tripped when running, Chloé's mouth just dropped and her eyes grew wide, and Ivan dropped the weight he was holding. "This is what I was afraid of." Marinette said to Alya.

"WHEN DID YOU GET ABS!!!!" Everyone yelled in unison. (Except for Alya)

"Well, I got them about 3 or 4 years ago."

"Mari can I join in on your workout plan?!" Kim basically shouted along with Alix nodding.

"That's the thing. I don't have one." Everyone's jaw dropped farther. Marinette didn't even think that was possible.

"How in the world do you have abs like that and NOT have a workout plan?!" Kim asked.

"I don't know."

"Woah," Coach Simons said when coming through the door only to find everyone gawking at Marinette. Pushing that aside he announced, "Class, today we will be doing gymnastics and parkour but tomorrow we are doing Martial arts. So be ready for that."

Everyone ripped there gaze from Marinette to the teacher and got into a downward dog. Next the were to each come up with an original pose to show the class.

When it came time to present Marinette had been in the bathroom to practice in secret. When she came back Alya had just finished her pose and it was now Marinette's turn. She was planning on doing a regular hand stand but she fell and caught herself in this pose and froze:

 She was planning on doing a regular hand stand but she fell and caught herself in this pose and froze:

Everyone gasped and clapped. Even Chloé who had done the splits. When she hit up she didn't even stumble!

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT GIRL!!!!???!?!" Yelled Alya.

"I don't know, I was just planning on doing a simple handstand."

Le Time Skip to next period (Chemistry)

"What is H20 mixed with CO2?"

"..."(I don't know what the answer is but Marinette got it right away.) said Marinette.

And from then on she knew all the answers right away and never even got one wrong. She even beat Max's high score

Le time skip (at home)

"How did you do that Marinette?!" Tikki asked as she got out of Marinette's bag when she climbed the ladder to her room.

"I don't know I just did."

Suddenly a flashback came. A flashback to... the night everything happened. She heard everything but couldn't see. All of a sudden she came back and told Tikki everything. Tikki was so surprised that she didn't speak for a minute.

"Marinette... we need to get your powers under control before everyone finds out about you being Ladybug!"

"Your right, Tikki."

Marinette from then on started going to the gym. She rented out a small practice room using her money from the bakery. (100 dollars a week. Only costs 50 dollars to rent for a day.)

So sorry for the wait. 2 days until school is over! I'm so excited but tomorrow and the next is testing so... yeah that is happening. Please comment, vote, and follow me!