Last Chapter

(Sorry if it seems rushed)

No one's POV

Marinette tracked where the email came from thanks to her super intelligence and she set off. "Tikki, Spots On!! Yeah!!!"

She arrived at an old warehouse on the outskirts of Paris, but the doors were locked. She saw a broken window on the third story and swung up. When she got inside it was empty. She thought 'maybe someone who figured out my identity is just messing with me. But I wonder who?'

She swung back to her house and went to sleep.

Two days later (7:45)
Marinette's POV

I woke up by Tikki yelling in my ear. "-inette! Marinette!! MARINETTE!!! AKUMA!"

"What? What?!" I yelled as I shot out of bed. I heard Tikki giggle and I looked over to see her doubling over in laughter. I shot her a glare.

When she stopped I asked her to pick out my outfit while I took a shower.

My outfit:

I then let Tikki do my hair

My hair:

(The hair is blue

(The hair is blue.)

I grabbed my purse and ran out of the bakery after grabbing a croissant on my way.

Time Skip to 2nd period

In the middle of class the lights went out and the teacher yelled "kids we are okay! Probably just a power outage. But just in case please sit under your desk and stay quiet!"

We all sat under our desks except the teacher who was trying to keep everyone calm. 5 minutes later the lights turned back on but before we could get from under our desks a loud BANG was heard and HawkMoth stepped through the door.

He walked up and grabbed the teacher and yelled. "Okay Enough of your little games! No more Akumas and amuks! But... Marinette Dupain-Cheng step forward and your teacher won't get hurt!" He put a revolver to her head as he talked.