Sparring

No One's POV

They all got paired up randomly and here they are:

Nino and Adrien
Alya and Marinette
Chloé and Sabrina
Juleka and Rose
Nathaniel and Marc

I know I might have been missing some but for Their gi just imagine there fav color as a gi and I might have accidentally taken a few people out of the class on accident. Sorry! I'm to lazy to go back and look at who I put in this class! Sorry again!

Everyone got there own square mat and started sparring. Marinette and Adrien were both the best in the class and they weren't even using there powers! Everyone expected Adrien to know a thing or two from fencing but the clumsy, wont hurt a fly Marinette? that was a surprise to everyone. They only knew how to fight from the akumas and Adrien of course had Fencing to help but Marinette had great reflexes as well.

After everyone was narrowed down to the last two, Adrien and Marinette. Even the Teacher was surprised. "Okay class! We have the last to standing and they must fight to see who is the best in the class! It will be a five minute fight seeing how much time we have left in class today! Marinette in the Left Corner and Adrien in the Right! 3... 2... 1... FIGHT!!!!"

Adrien and Marinette circled looking for an opening and Adrien lunged first but Marinette anticipated it and grabbed his arm and flew him off the ground easy but Adrien got up straight after after getting out of shock. He lunged again at a turned Marinette but she moved to the left just before and grabbed his hand then twisted his arm and put it behind hi back to where he almost had a broken arm. If he moved it any higher than it would break in a single snap. (Quick Side note, my brother has done this to me before and let me say from personal experience, it is not a fun position to be in. And no he did not break my arm. Then as a joke when he let me go I put him in the amazing Wooshie Finger Hold and said, "Scadoosh" hoping he would go into the void from Kung Fu Panda. I'm crying from laughing so hard as I remember the memory and even more as I write it down!)

He escaped and did a single back flip over her and put her in the same position he was just in. She was smarter about it and pretended to be hurt but she never tapped out, "Owww! You Hurt me!" He let go immediately and she she did a triple backflip and landed without fail then did that thing when you put your hand out and curling letting them know that you are ready for them to attack. They circled for a little bit and this time Marinette Lunged and she grabbed his arm and did that thing where you twist around someone while they are standing and they land on they ground with one person pulling there arm and feet in there face. Do you know what I am talking about?

But in the end Marinette pinned him and he tapped out. Everyone was watching with huge eyes and jaws in the center of the Earth touching the core. They were soooo confused and the Teacher asked them how they knew how to fight. Adrien blamed it on Fencing (Yes he figured out after a visit to master Fu) and Marinette said that her Mom taught her. And everyone believed her because they saw Sabine on TV when Troublemaker was akumatized, and no one asked many questions but Alya got a video of everything and posted it online.

Here you go! The second chapter I promised is out! Hope you enjoyed! Please tell me what you thought and vote!

-Bug Out!!

Words- 654