Avengers: Age of Ultron

Part VI – Avengers: Age of Ultron

Earth, 2015

During the past six months, Uncle Steve has made taking down every HYDRA facility his priority. He's doing so with the help of most of the Avengers. To be more specific, all of them, except for Thor. I keep hoping he's going to come down on Earth eventually, but he never does.

***

After what happened with HYDRA, Steve felt like I should be trained to defend myself, so he and Tony put together a training program for me, which includes everything I would need if I wanted to help my uncle with some of his missions. Steve has even agreed to me learning how to use a gun. They are not the only ones who have been training me, as I also have been training with Wong once every two weeks. I almost have full control over my powers now, and I understand them a lot better. It took some time for Uncle Steve to completely open up about what happened with HYDRA and with Bucky, but after a while he has told me about everything that happened to him while he was on the run. This is including the fact that Fury isn't dead, but that no one knows about it. On my end, I decided to open up to him as well, and talked to him about my relationship with Peter. Him and I have been dating for almost six months now, and it's been really great. I like him a lot. MJ and Ned were really happy to learn that we are together, and the four of us still hang out a lot.

***

For once, I'm living a life that makes me happy.