Chapter 3:Ananda Goblin Lair!!!

Chapter 3: Ananda Goblin Lair!!

Shiva asked the system what he should do to prepare for clearing the dungeon.

"I don't know. I haven't seen what type of monsters you have to fight. We would have to wait and see. Don't worry. We will figure out together.", It replied in its monotonous voice.

"So, what's your use? If you can't even tell me anything, huh?" Shiva was pretty annoyed that it didn't even tell him that much.

"Well, I can figure it out on my own. I don't need your help. So, useless." Shiva calmed himself down and remembered that he was attacked by goblins. So, it must be a goblin related dungeon, he thought.

The system was surprised how fast his mood changed and on seeing his train of thought.

"I knew that you could figure it out on your own. That's why I didn't help you. You will learn many more if you depend on yourself." The system said out of nowhere interrupting my thoughts.

"Fuck off. You genius wannabe. Don't disturb me." Shiva cursed the system on it's cheekiness.

Shiva remembered that he had some goblin swords from his previous fight. He could use them on his expedition. He rushed to the place where he had thrown the swords. He picked a sword and he could see its information.

Attack power +5 Durability 13/15

He picked another sword and dual used them to become familiar with dual sword style. He could feel his attack power increasing by a bit. He downloaded dual sword style videos from YouTube again and tried whatever he could learn with it.

At dusk

The sun was already set and Shiva was rushing towards home after his heavy practice session. When he reached his house, he could see his father and all the more his angry face. Shiva knew how to cool his father. So, he lowered his head and neared his father wearing a pitiful expression and apologized.

Ram could see that Shiva was acting but being single father, he loved his son and daughter too much to scold them. So, seeing his pitiful expression defeated him and he didn't say anything just said to not enter the dungeon. Shiva agreed instantly to not worry his father. After having dinner, the family of three sat together to watch news.

On the news, the noon's phenomenon was being discussed. All people of age group 15-50 experienced the headache and they could see the screen urging them to clear the dungeon for survival or perish. The news focused on these topics and their crazy ideas of how will the world be affected by all this.

Shiva soon discovered that he was the only one who got his own AI system. He found other things boring. So, he headed to his room to ask the system something he just thought of.

"So, what will happen if you don't enter the dungeon?" Shiva asked.

"Nothing serious will happen. They will die on 7th day only." It replied with a nonchalant voice.

"What? You mean we must enter the dungeon." Shiva was shocked. It meant that many people will die in the beginner's dungeon as one would enter it alone. Not to mention in the higher difficulties or in higher ranks.

"Of course. And I would be kind enough to inform you that the dungeons must be completed some number of times every week. Or, dungeon break will occur." The system spoke.

"What? You mean every dungeon should be cleared for a fixed number of times. Do we have to clear the legendary too?" Shiva asked trembling.

"Yes, obviously. I think for beginner's dungeon, Mythic 1 time, Legendary 2 times, Professional 10 times, Amateur 100 times, and Novice 500 times. You alone don't have to do it. The dungeon must be completed at least by this number per week to avoid dungeon break." The system said in a joking manner.