Chapter 4:Professional level dungeon!!!

Chapter 4: Professional level dungeon!!

"Well, I think you shouldn't have entered the Amateur level dungeon. It's no use for you."

Once again, the irritating voice interrupted me.

"What do you mean?", I inquired.

"First of all, it's no use hunting these goblins because you won't get any experiences from hunting them as you are level 5 now. There is a restriction for level 5 and higher levels here. And also note that you will get novice and amateur difficulties only in beginners or Red dungeons as they are mainly made for practicing purposes." The system said.

"What? So, I am wasting my time here. I could have just skipped this and tried Professional. I think that would be challenging. Wait a minute. I saw some points in the market section. What was that? Was it CP?" I asked.

"Yes, you can use them to exchange for spells, skill books, weapons, etc. "It said.

"Well then, its not completely useless that I came here. I can collect the swords or cores dropped here for CPs." I was elated on knowing that I can further strengthen myself before challenging Pro level.

(Pro= Short form for Professional level)

I headed straight and I saw only one cave this time. I heard an announcement again.

"Survive this dungeon for 5 minutes as 2 goblins will appear every second.", It said.

I thought that it was pretty easy. But my thoughts changed when I saw its level and its HP.

Ananda Goblin

Level 4

HP:400

I didn't linger my thoughts any more as I was level 5 now. I just looked forward to getting loots and collecting CPs.

I lunged towards them and slaughtered them with my strikes. I killed them instantly as I was faster, stronger and creative than them. But as their HPs was near to 400, I needed some time to kill them. By the time I killed them, 4 more goblins were already heading my way. I wasn't scared though. But still It excited me. I lunged toward them but I didn't attack them thoughtlessly. I had read and watched many fights in my life that just charging straight like a bull was full of openings.

From the first time, I watched anime fights or read novels fights, I liked how the main characters calculated their every next move and executed them perfectly. So, I also tried to fight that way. Fortunately, it was easy for me as I was faster than them and I was confident with my 640HP.

So, I didn't lose despite having many thoughts in my head during the clash. The fight began to feel more challenging as time increased. When the first minute ended, I had killed 30 goblins and there were 90 goblins lunging toward me. The situation was pretty grim as I had to face these many goblins at once. I just had to survive. So, I thought of attacking them while retreating. I was glad that the field was pretty big so, I had a lot of space despite the huge number of goblins.

I didn't lose my cool despite the increasing number of goblins. By the fourth minute, there were 350 goblins still remaining. When the time ended, I had killed 200 goblins. I was pretty proud that I killed that many. But when the dungeon was finished, I found that I couldn't collect anything as I was focused on surviving. So, the plan of collecting CPs backfired.

Well, I didn't dwell on it any longer as spilled milk was already spilled.

So, I was about to head to the market section, when the system mentioned that I could access it through it. I stared at the system for a while and only then browsed through it. I was amazed that there were even Epic ranked stuffs though they were still locked. I guessed that I could buy them when the market section is levelled up. I could buy common and rare ranked materials right now. I used the filtered features and searched swords for level 5 and higher.