~Unforgettable Start~

Jimin's Pov~

"Hey, new toy. I'm Jungkook." I swear I felt my heart pounding by just hearing his voice. Tempting~

Wait a minute, did he just call me a toy?! I went on to correct him. "Excuse me, I'm not a toy, I'm Jimin, Park Jimin," I told him with a serious tone. "Pfft, whatever, still a toy to my eyes." How dare he?! Before I could tell anything rude to him, MrsJeon called me as I saw him walking away with a smirk. What even makes him feel so superior by insulting someone as a toy? Who is he, devil's son? I felt my face fuming red in anger. I calmed down, not wanting Mrs Jeon to see my 'mad' face. I turned to look at her with a slanted line on my mouth, indicating I'm fine and smiling. She gave me a worried look, "I'm sorry for whatever Jungkook said to you." "Wait, you know what he told to me?" "No, I don't but I'm sure he said something not right. He has always been like that to all of them." "It's fine, you don't need to apologize for him." She patted my head and left to catch up with Mr Jeon who just came in after sending my parents off. What happened now also didn't bother me much but what she said does more. What did she mean by 'all of them'? Am I not the only one who has come here? I saw a woman in her 40s greeted me and signalled to my room, I think. "Is this your first time here, Mr Park?" "Yes, and you are Ms?" "I'm Kim Hwa Young, your helper around the house."   

Soon, we reached this beautiful double-door bedroom, it was mostly white and gold in colour. The interior, mesmerising as it is. "Have a look around your bedroom, Mr Park. You can rest a while before heading for dinner, sharp at 7.30 pm." "Alright, thanks, Ms Kim." I entered stepping into this dream-like room. As I walked, I saw the fluffiest, softest and cosiest bed in my life. I just dived my whole body into it, feeling myself sink in it "Aahhh, it's been so long since I slept on one like this. Feels so good!" I drifted to sleep without realising, resting my bruised body from the tensed position.

Jungkook's Pov~

I slammed the door behind me as I slumped myself to the wall. It has only been three days since the other one left and there is a new one again. "Ugh, I'm getting sick of this." I felt my cold sweat dripping down on my collar. I scattered myself to the drawer, running my hand under it to find a small blade. 

A/N Pov~

His relief, addiction and toxication, the temporary healing for his inner bleeding self. He can hear his own shaky breath echoing in his ears as the sharp metal slides through his scarred skin. The burning sensation slowly numbed until he couldn't even feel his own blood seeping out, messing his marble floor with drops of it. 

Jungkook's Pov~

"I hate it..... I- I hate it when they leave. I feel lonely....." I hugged my knees close to my chest and cried my heart out. I thought they would realise if I act rebellious but they never get to or choose to know what is actually going on with me. They always give me something I like and snatch it back from me, it's like satisfaction to them. Nothing was permanent in my life, one by one leaving me as I grow. The room getting emptier and colder than before. I always try my best to not get attached to anything. So, I started to hate everything I liked, loved and adored. Yet, it's still not enough. What should I do to keep what I want, and need the most?  

I still have two hours left to get down for dinner. I cleaned the floor spotless and carried on to take an hour's shower. I relaxed on the warm bathtub with my head laid back, trying my best to come to my real self. "Ouch!" The cut finally started stinging... "Ugh~ this is gonna be a scar too...." Slowly, I shut my eyes for a drift moment. "Jeonie! Don't go *cries*"  "You promised to play snow with me.... *sniffles* Jeonie~~" 

*Gasp* I wide opened my eyes at the memory playing in my mind. That small boy..... He is- is very familiar to me but I don't remember anything about him. It's like a random memory in my head that haunts me every time I hurt myself. "This is getting bad, I should leave." I wrapped the bathrobe around myself and headed out of the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror while I put on the band-aid. I went downstairs on time and sat down, waiting for my parents to have a sit. They finally arrived and I saw them looking around, looking for someone. "Wait, where is Jimin?" "Ms Kim, did you not inform him?" "Oh, no. I did tell Mr Park about it. I'm not sure why he isn't here yet. I will go to get him, Mrs Jeon." "Wait, no. Jungkook, you go and bring Jimin down." I sighed in disbelief, she really thinks I would get along with him? "Whatever" I left the dining room to call him up. This guy just made me lose my appetite. I realised his room was across mine. Great, now I will have to see this guy's face every day. Can't they just get him a guest room? I went on to knock on his door, "Hey, come out. It's dinner time." No response. Do I really have to call him? "Ji-Jimin. Are you there? Come out to eat." At this point, it feels weird to utter his name and again no response from this guy. "If you're not responding, I will have to enter your room." I waited for a second or so, I got impatient. I barged into his room almost yelling at him but quieted down from what I saw. He is sleeping all along the time I called him. 

Jimin's Pov~

"Jimin...We are sorry, honey. We won't treat you like that anymore. We really missed you throughout the time." "Mum...Dad.... don't leave me...." I gasped. It was a dream, what can I expect? I realised my hands reached out as if it was in a dream. I dragged it down and took a deep breath. Suddenly, I heard a chuckle. "AHH!" "Pfft, what are you? A scaredy-cat?" I saw a smirk drawn on Jungkook's face. Jeon Jungkook is lying next to me on the bed. I can already tell I'm blushing at the sight of him. The top of his shirt is unbuttoned, showing off his collarbone that's tempting me. "Are you a kid or smth? Crying over your parents on just the day they left?" "Crying?" I touched my cheeks which were wet. I quickly covered myself in the blanket to avoid embarrassment. "Uh, noo~~" He started pulling the sheet off of me but I held it tight to myself. He wasn't giving up seeing the effort he is putting in to reveal me and started tickling me. "Haahahha! Jung- hahahaha stop!! Omg, I can't- hahaha" Soon, I gave up due to the uncontrollable tickles. He tossed the blanket to the floor. Now, both of us face each other, panting hard to catch up our breaths from all the energy drained. We paused in our motion, realising our positions (Jungkook on top of me). "Haa...Haa" both of us breathing in unison. Our eyes locked in contact, getting intense as I feel my hand nearing his collar in the urge to pull him closer no matter how much I want to keep these damn hands in control. "Don't do something stupid and get embarrassed," I told myself.  A loud knock, "Mr Jeon! Mr Park!" 

A/N: I wanted to update this yesterday, cause it was  Yaoi Day but I was drained to edit:( Still am but it's better than before's. Hope you're doing well<3 Stay safe, stay happy lil beans:)