~Leaving Is Hard~

Jimin's PoV~

A feeling that you cannot show nor tell even when they're right beside you is heart-wrenching. Seeing them pair up with multiple girls but never once turn to look at you. The silence that buries you, the fear that takes over you, keeps you away from them. Whenever you have the confidence to try at least once is when everything ruins. Ruin by the relation called 'friends' when after all you weren't seeing them in that way. And all you could do is, laugh it off and go with the flow. Saddening, isn't it? Those moments you wanna scream at their face "But I don't see you like one!" Yet, you won't do it because you're afraid that where you started will be the place you end it. The intention you had, all broken by one decision. "I know we're not meant for each other, yet why the hope is still alive after all it has seen?

Slowly, you console yourself, comfort yourself, taking care of yourself. You seemed to recover from the never-ending lovesickness. But you know where it all goes useless? The moment you see them again. That one second brings back thousands of memories had. While your mind is screaming to run away but your body stays still, eyes on them. How can an individual react both ways at a time? No matter how long it takes, how much you've recovered, your love for them never dies. Or will it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 30~

Creaking window back and forth by the cold wind together with some snow entering the abandoned room. I was snuggling to my sheets and blanket cause my legs were just too sore and bruised to even walk through the room to close the window. Soon, that night also passed with usual shivering and warm tears streaming on those cold cheeks. But one was unusual before I even wake I heard a knock on my door. Since the incident, no one in my house approaches to talk to me. Even if my brother, Park Jisung, wants to talk to me, they separated us, thinking I would influence him into who I am now. I heard mum calling me when I was about to reach the doorknob to let her in, she asked me not to open the door for her and that she just came to inform me to pack my stuff. I was confused and asked her why and she replied that I would be staying at another place until they come back from the business trip. Our conversation was in the middle of the wooden door. She didn't even want to see my face and that broke my heart to pieces. She never mentioned to me how long so I just packed a little more clothes, stuffing as much as I can in that luggage of mine while in the daze of pain. I should look for some good clothes that can cover my whole body from getting people shocked by the bruises on me. Also, I can't go with shorts on because it's winter and I don't want them to think I'm weird. I'm not weird of course, it's just I'm numb physically, after all the beatings. 

My dad's butler came to carry my luggage. He is the only one who sees me the same even after what he has heard. He took care of me and understands me, like how a father should be. I'm thankful that at least he doesn't see or treat me like a monster that crashed in this place. I call him uncle even though he is not related to me. Uncle was advising me while we were getting down the stairs. "No matter what, never give up on your dreams, I see the potential in you, my child. You also have to be obedient at the place you're going now. I know you are an obedient and good kid but don't get overwhelmed by the things happening in that place, ok?" I nodded, taking all his advice to counts and make sure to follow them because I trust whatever uncle tell is for my own good. Yet, I just don't understand what he told me about not getting overwhelmed by the situations there. Where am I even going though?

I got in the car telling bye to the maids who took care of me even though the separation is short, I will still miss them and their warm hugs that comforts me in the dark days. They took care of me like their own child. I saw them crying and I felt weird, it's just for a while, why are they crying? Yes, I teared one or two tears too but not like sobbing, I even thought it's just me being emotional. I waved bye to them and the car started moving towards the main road. The atmosphere in the car was awkward and quiet. I just decided to stare at the view. Snowflakes falling, freezing a thin layer on the rear window. It looked so beautiful and mesmerising. I didn't even realise I end up dozing off while watching the snowy view. I woke up to a brake that seemed finally. I squinted my eyes to look better where I have come. I turned to look around and it seems to be far from home. I got down and saw the carved name board written gloriously in front of that place. It was written 'The Jeon's Mansion' on an emerald green marble. I turned to see this huge mansion shining by the little sunshine on it. The expensive black marble covered the whole mansion. It looked darkly beautiful, a great choice of colour. There I saw a man in about my dad's age waving to us to enter with a smile, right beside him a woman similar to mum but with brown wavy hair and looked sweet to my eyes. I almost teared to see them, I felt my eyes holding on. They just looked so warm and welcoming, something I needed the most. Their family name is too familiar to me too but I just can't put my finger on it. I just ignored that fact and went inside. I swear to god, their mansion is so beautifully planned and done. It was so beautiful I fall in love with the interior design they made. So captivating, they must be known for a glamorous mansion. My parents were talking to both of them who seemed to be Mr Jeon Sungwoo and Mrs Jeon Boram, dad's business partner. They own business too, well known as dad's too. It's just me not to know these well-known people cause I was simply not interested. They were talking for an hour about their new sales department progress and the ladies were complimenting each other; Mrs jeon complementing mum's new jewellery and mum on Mrs Jeon's custom made teapot with well-known artist's art on it. Me? I was just sitting there quietly, noticing and observing everything, just a habit of mine, it's within me.

Out of nowhere, when I was about to doze off, I heard this loud slam on the door that startled me, all white. Stomping footsteps, I was looking forward to see who was this mad. Is that person apart from the family? When that person approached my eyes, I did not expect to see what I was seeing. The pupil of my eyes went big and not to lie I felt my heart shaken a little. A guy seemed to be my age, who looked a little rebellious but so sparkling to my eyes. I mentally slapped myself and snapped from the dreamland when I received a cold sharp glance from him as he passed me. His parents startled and worriedly asking him what happened to make him this mad. "Mum, I told you to tell the driver to pick me up in a limo, not Rolls Royce. I told that idiot of a guy challenged me to show him the limo. He laughed at me when the driver didn't come on it, I was so embarrassed." "Ok, calm down sweetheart. I make sure it doesn't happen again. It was a mistake this time, it's my fault. I should've informed the driver but I forgot to do so." His mum was calming him down as his firmly folded arms came to rest and retreated. "Not your fault mum, it's just I got so overwhelmed with what happened. That son of a b*-" Before he was able to finish his line, his mum covered his mouth. "Jungkook, behave. We have visitors here" his mum said sternly yet soft. He just huffed it away.  "Ohh, so his name is Jungkook..... Jeon Jung- Kook" I was remembering his word in my mind. His dad apologizing to my parents for his rebellious attitude. Well, not only rebellious but a brat too *smirk*. Then, my parents decided to take their leave. "I believe you can take care of our son on behalf of us when we're gone. Thank you so much for agreeing first of all." my mum told both Mr and Mrs Jeon. "Oh, that's totally fine. We will take good care of Jimin. Don't hesitate to tell us what you want or  anything at all, alright Jimin." Mrs Jeon told me, and I replied to her with a "Sure, Mrs Jeon." with a weak smile, that is all i was able to afford to give because what she told was just too similar to what I got betrayed on. Before leaving, my parents turned to give me a hug; pretentious hug and said "Be good, Jimin ah." 

Huh, that was all they were able to tell me? 'Be good', no 'take care' or 'I love you'.I felt the broken pieces burning my chest now. It felt horribly painful.

I turned to see the charming brat, Jungkook, he approached me which made me startle for no reason. Am I scared of him? No, I'm not! "Hey, new toy. I'm Jungkook." I swear I felt my heart pounding by just hearing his voice. Tempting~

A/N: To be continued, hope you like it:) have a nice day<3 

Note: the above paragraphs before the line will relate soon to coming up chapters.