Chapter 2- Quackity.

As your character loads in you feel the crisp air push against your skin, and the wind blow through your soft hair.

"h-hello?" you hear a voice stutter behind you, and you turn around to see a man wearing a black hoodie, some gray sweats and a beanie brandished with the letters 'LAFD', he also had a scar down the right side of his face, and seemed to be blind in that eye.
"Oh! You're the new guy right?! Dream was talking about a possible new member!" he says with excitement bursting out of him. "I'm quackity, but you can call me Alex! I just kinda hang around here sometimes. w-what's your name?"
You walk across the wooden path towards him and reach a hand out to his "I'm y/n, nice to meet you quackity. So, what is this place?"
He took your hand but to your surprise, instead of shaking it, he pulled you in for a hug. He felt warm and and you felt so safe in his arms, like he was your protector.
"well, y/n, this is the prime path, B-but this part goes to Tommy and ninjas houses, I could show you around if you'd like! We should probably find beds as it is getting pretty dark."
You put a hand on his shoulder, looking at his eyes, examining the lack of colour in the right,"sure! But quick question, who are ninja and Tommy?" Quackity looked at you and smirked, "boy, do you have some catching up to do." he chuckled lightly, and tapped your hand twice.

✨💗his beanie (dsmp)💗✨ || Quackity X Male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें