Chapter 3 - The Van

"and uh, this is the L'manberg hotdog van, Tommy and wilbur originally planned for it to be used to make drugs but that didn't go down well with the others." you climb the steps up into the van and look around, realising just how big the space was.
"is there any beds in here? It is pretty dark out and this is the nearest we have to a house."
Quackity chuckled awkwardly and opened the door to the compartment behind the seats, "I'm pretty sure wilbur has something at the back of the van!" you both seamingly rush back there, both energised, all though sleepy at the same time, to find a singular bed. "oh, well I guess we could sleep together!" you jokingly exclaim.

"I mean... We could." Alex said, wrapping his arms around you and leaning his head on your shoulder.
You look back at him, feeling strangely comforted by him, and you pull out of his grip and grab his hand and lead him to the bed. "you know, Alex, we really could." you whisper delicately Into his ear, following it up with a kiss on the cheek.

You see him glow bright red as he turns to you, he picks his lips and looks at yours, but to your surprise he kisses your neck instead. You moan softly at the soft surprise of his lips kissing you, leaving his love mark on your neck.

After about two minutes of him kissing your neck, he looks up at you.
"you know, y/n, I think we are gonna get along just fine." he whispers, following the words with a long, passionate kiss, which pushes you back on the bed. He falls laying next to you, and puts his head on your chest, gripping around your body.
"goodnight, lover boy." he chuckled softly into your ear. You chuckle as you turn to him, kissing him even more. You hear him moaning softly, and you keep making out with him...