the bite of the night - 1

(a/n: before this book even starts, i just want to say a minute to just say R.I.P to cassandra dimitrescu's voice actor jeanette maus. it just hurts so very bad. )

"Good morning, Lady Dimitrescu." I bowed, falling to my knees in front of her, my forehead cold against the castle floor. I hadn't seen her come in, only heard the creak of her footsteps and the large looming shadow cast in the room.

"Morning." She responded warmly. Her voice just as sultry as it had ever been.

"May I rise now, Lady Dimitrescu?" I asked, my face still plastered to the floor. I learned early on that if I rose without her permission, I get into trouble.

"You may. Please set the table for breakfast, my daughters will be joining me." She spoke, sitting herself in the large red chair heading the large oak dining table.

"As you wish. What time should I expect them in?" I asked, rising and brushing my dress pants off. I head into the kitchen to finish shaking up her morning bloody mary, emphasizing bloody. I had to carve and drain the poor servant myself, her screaming would never leave my head.

"I'm unsure, they are currently on their morning hunt." She spoke, crossing her legs, I tried my hardest to not peek at the black thigh garter wrapped around her plump, light grey thigh. The results of doing so, you get carved and drained.

Poor Aira. If she never looked, I never would have had to drain her blood. Yes, I was dealt that task. The ladies of the house refusing to do such a demeaning task and soiling their hands.

I was now the sole servant left in the Dimitrescu castle. Meaning I had to be extremely careful about my lustful machinations. Which was really hard, seeing how I was a full blown lesbian.

A creature of homosexual realism, as Lady Alcina called me. It was difficult serving four gorgeous women as said creature.

Plus being a bottom that had a secret degradation kink made it even worse.

I finished her drink skillfully, pouring the gore into her clear martini shaped glass.

"Drink, ma'am?" I asked, my head bowed, not daring to look in her eyes. I held the drink out on the brown serving tray, waiting on her answer.

"Thank you, sweet mortal. Bring me my cigarette." She said, taking the drink off the tray and sniffed the ichor. She swirled the blood around the glass, slowly sipping it. I placed the tray in its original place, making my way to the library where she left it last. I return to the dining room to see her smiling at her drink. She was pleased with my work, that little nugget making me smile.

"Ma'am." I call out, holding her long cigarette in her direction. Her graceful fingers took it from my grasp, said fingers brushing against my wrist and palm only slightly, making me shudder. I pull the lighter from my breast pocket as she leans forward, cigarette firm in her mouth. Still trying to not look in her eyes, I flick the lighter, the flame crackling as it lights her smoke.

As much as I try, I can't help but stare in awe at how plump her red painted lips are, wrapped around the butt. I can still smell the blood on her breath.

It appears I was staring too long, as her piercing yellow eyes shot up from her leaned down position, finding my dull brown ones.

I immediately shifted my gaze down and the lighter back, hearing her chuckle at my embarrassment.

She takes a long drag of her cigarette, her lips forming a small 'o' blowing the smoke directly into my face. I didn't shy away, not even flinching.

Secretly enjoying her mistreatment.

"Why do you not leave? Why do you not run child? Do I not frighten you?" She asks, flicking some of the cigarette ash on my black boots. I take my breast pocket napkin and wipe it off.