unwelcome visitor - 3

"Honeysuckle!" Alcina yelled, I hadn't even heard her come into the castle. My ears perking up at my nickname. 

"Come here, NOW!" Lady Dimitrescu's loud voice reverberated off of the walls. I was still in the main foyer dusting off yet another marble statue. Since Lady Dimitrescu doesn't allow running in her castle, I hurriedly walked through the house, to where I was sure the voice came from. Lady Dimitrescu was seated at her vanity, her leg crossed over the other.

"You called mistress?" I stopped myself from bowing, she didn't seem to be in a good mood.

"Bring me my cigarette, and a drink." She commanded, waving me away with her hand. I left the room, going to the kitchen where I had an already prepared batch of her favorite and most sweetest blood tonic. It was supposed to be for when she returned as a gratuity. 

Only I guess she will get it now.

I poured it and some ice into the cocktail shaker, covering it and churning the mixture around. I streamed the crimson liquid into a martini glass and put an olive into it. I grabbed her a fresh cigarette and put it into the holder, placing it and the drink onto the signature brown serving tray.

I returned into the room, setting the tray onto a small table, I handed her the cigarette and lit it for her, the woman taking a long drag and exhaling, blowing the smoke into the air.

She began to apply lipstick with the free hand, me taking the drink off of the tray. She popped and puckered her lips a few times, the rich red color looking as pronounced as ever on her grey skin. She tossed the tube down, and held her hand out without even sparing a glance in my direction. I placed the glass into her waiting palm, her waving me away. 

I picked the tray back up into my hands, turning to leave the room. A few moments later, there was a loud growl and the glass crashed against the wall, two inches from my face. Blood splattering against and sliding down the wall. I knew I would have to clean that off and the glass shards up too. 

"Not blood you imbecile!" Lady Dimitrescu yelled, standing up and taking two large steps, getting right into my face and towering over me. She suddenly grabbed me by my throat, a gurgling gasp freeing its way from my throat. Her anaconda like grip around my throat, her nails digging into the back of my neck. She hoisted me into the air, my feet kicking like crazy, my hands clawing at the one tightly crushing my larynx. 

"A drink! Alcohol! Liquor! Booze! Spirits!" She screamed, my head swimming at the lack of oxygen. My body involuntarily jerking as I tried to desperately pull air into my lungs. In a swift move, she lifted me up higher and slammed me straight down, my head crashing against the floor. I grit my teeth, forcing down a scream. She kept me pressed to the ground, screaming in my ear. 

"Do you understand that?!" She hollered, her voice making the once dull throbbing headache that I had, turn into a full-blown migraine. She picked me up a bit, my body lifted into the air with a whimper. She held me by the scruff of my neck like a rag doll, my feet dragging pathetically behind me, little whimpers escaping as much as I tried to force them down. In a flash, she flung me to the ground like my clothes were on fire.

"I apologize." I groaned out, clutching my booming head as I sat up on my haunches. She stared down at me with pure, unbridled disgust on her face. Her piercing gold eyes snaking their way into my soul. I stared up at her wordlessly as I felt something drip onto my lap. My shaky hand made its way to my face, I pulled it back to find that my nose and lip had been split open, blood dripping down my face.

Lady Dimitrescu, picked me up by the back of my neck, she held me close huffing the air. She opened her mouth, holding her tounge out and swiping it across my face. Her pink muscle turned red as she licked the blood from my face in clear swipes. She groaned lowly as she cleaned my face clear of the blood, I tried to not think about how demeaning but amazing it felt. My head was still pounding, but thanks to the Metamycete my headache was quickly fading.