Chapter 1||Who is this baby?!

AAAAAA MY FIRST BOOK!! I am so excited for this adventure!

Also reader is Gender Neutral!!
______________

It was a lovley day in Italy, kids by the ice cream shops, teens shopping, woman going on dates. Life was just perfect, the sweet aroma of pasta lingering nearby. Well, for some people it's a lovley day in Italy, but not for people living in the underground part of Italy, rather where the mafia is active. Drug dealers, prostitues, and racketeering is everywhere at every time.

Sorbet POV

"Ah, we finally get a day off! Since we do, why not go to that local ice cream shop me and a Ghiaccio we're talking about 2 days ago!" I said taking a seat on the rusty sofa in the base. "Are you joking?! We're assassins not some little kids, we don't have all day to be daydreaming about ice cream." Prosciutto said in a somewhat angry voice. "Oh come on! I'm going get ice cream-" I said before getting cut off by Gelato. "I want ice cream! I want the Neapolitan flavored one!" Gelato yelled like a child before getting his shoes on and dragging me alongside him. "Sigh, you'll never grow up will you?"

[Time skip brought to you by Diavolo]

Gelato POV

"Ok! We are here Babe!" I squealed in delight, I was excited to finally get a taste of my childhood favorite ice cream flavor. Neapolitan flavored ice cream. Suddenly we heard a faint wail, it sounded like a baby crying. "Want to go check it out Gel?" Sorbet asked me taking notice of the noise. We made it into the alleyway and the cries got louder. "Gosh, where is that baby!" Sorbet said starting to get frustrated. "Sorbet- I think the baby is over there..." I saw nervously pointing to the stinky dumpster. We both get close to it and open it, I knew it, the baby was in the dumpster, they had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.

"..." "..."

"Let's take it home."