Chapter 3||New home

3rd Person POV:

As Gelato and Sorbet entered the base with little (Y/N) in a blanket, the other members of the group where sitting down minding their own business. "Well look at the people who-" Prosciutto paused and realized what Gelato had in his hand. "what is that? Is that a child?" Everyone paused and slowly turned their heads towards the couple and the child.

this isn't good

"There is no way in heavens that you 2 bought an actual baby into the base like y'all are some middle age parents, what will Risotto think of this?" Prosciutto exclaimed with a tint of anger and dissatisfaction. "A child? Really?" Risotto said as he entered the living room looking dreadful. "And more importantly it's a young child with no knowledge and it's going to be harder to teach... GODDANGIT WHY WOULD YO-" Ghiaccio's anger quickly rose up but before he could finish his sentence Melone cut him off.

"I honestly think this was an amazing idea! Think about it everyone, if we have a new piece of life then we could morph it into the perfect assassin! Then, we will get more pay." Melone reasoned with everyone and came to a compromise.

And that is to make them their little money maker.

HELLO I AM SOOO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING THIS BOOK IVE BEEN SO FOCUSED ON THE START OF SCHOOL AND MY RL