chapter 4

The last thing Jin Ling saw were the four boys running to his aid, Shizui, who had a hold of his hand, the other two following suit.

Darkness... that's all the four boys would see and feel; there are no swirling lights or tunnels, just pain like you're being squeezed through something too small for your body. It feels like every bone is being pulverized; every living tissue feels shredded. The pain was suffocating but not entirely lethal.

What felt like minutes turned into hours and days; the boys had fallen unconscious due to the consistent pain in their bodies. Abruptly, a voice was heard, a robotic type voice. The powerful sound jolted the boys awake with a heavy migraine.

"Young Master, please tell me to drop off point; I repeat where should be the drop-off point." repeated the unknown voice.

Shizui was lost in thought as to where were they and why was it so dark, maybe in a cave of sorts, a cave which might have been hit by turbulence and ended up closed, but then what was this noise. Jin Ling and Zizhen still registering what had happened as for Jingyi, his habit of not thinking before one speaks was showing when he yelled.

"Oh dear goddess, you have heard my calls. Please drop us to Gusu clan so we shall return to our families," yelled Jingyi like an idiot.

"Jingyi, you idiot, who are you talking to, what goddess it could be a foe for all we-" said Zizhen but was cut off by the unknown voice again.

"Now progressing to Gusu Clan study hall," said the voice as travel like sounds were heard when the ground underneath them started turning white and travelling towards the four.

"Jingyi, I knew I would die because of you, I will break your legs in Hell," yelled Jin Ling as he stood back to back with the other boys who had drawn their swords and held onto each other before the white left engulfed.

"Ahhhh", they all screamed in panic.

Jinling was the first to fall on the roof, but it didn't break. It just made a thud like sound when Shizui fell on top of him, facing him, his head landing on his chest. He wasn't all that angry, but shizui was quick to moves as he placed his hand parallel to the yellow clothed boy's chest.

Jin Ling was staring so intently into the shorter boys' eyes that he didn't notice the other two boys about to fall on shizui; with one huge thud, the two boys landed on shizui, who lost his balance and smashed his lips against Jin ling. Before Shizui could move, the roof underneath them shattered as all four boys once again fell.

Shizui and Jin ling in the same position as before; Jin Ling didn't hesitate to deep the kiss for a second as they fell to their supposed demise.

"What is the meaning of this? Who are you, intruders," yelled an old but not entirely unfamiliar voice.

"argh, I think I broke a rib," said Jingyi.

"Good, now let me break your legs, Jingyi," yelled Jin ling as Shizui, who was still on top of the other man but no longer kissing, withered away from jin ling.

But before the two could start fighting, the amount of gasps and huh's heard in the crowd brought their attention back to the crowd watching their commotion.