--𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑!--

(Sorry! I kind of rushed doing this chapter so I hope you enjoy it either way).

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hello, My name's Y/N, I am 21 years old. I live in a apartment by my own after being seperated by my parents. I like taking a stroll around the town, feeding fish, Meeting people and enjoying the nice view at the balcony. I usually walk by this nice church they have there, but it's quite strange because no one really goes there that often. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I planned going out again at 6, and maybe I should visit the church. I've been planning going there, but there were dang children throwing rocks at it which was none of my business. Hopefully, that doesn't happen again.

I was watching the TV, switching each channels until perhaps I decided to watch the news.

BREAKING NEWS:

Local Russian Man picket pockets rich people and murders several people, please call immediately 9-1-1 immediately if you see him

"wow.. what a weirdo." I said to myself, turning off the TV. "the news is boring anyways."

I left outside to take another walk around town and once I saw that church again I knew I had to see what was in there.

(NOTE: Y/N WILL ALSO BE A NOSY PERSON)

It was quite dusty at first, once I walked in. It was quiet.

"Do you have what I wanted?" a strange woman or should I say nun says. "Alright! See you when you get back!" She giggles. She then ends the call and puts her phone away while I walked up to her.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hello dear!"

"Is this the church?"

"Oh yes, indeed! What do you need, hon?"

"Nothing really. Umm.. I was just looking around. Goodbye."

"Wait!"

"Yeah?"

"What's your name? I'd love to be your friend!"

"Oh.. ME/??!?"

"Yes you!"

"My name's Y/N."

"Oh hello, Y/N! My name's Sarvente."

"Hi Sarvente." I smiled, shaking hands.

"Sarv, I'm back." I heard a loud voice that possibly shook the church.

"oh! Ruv, you're back!" Sarv squeals, and runs up to him. "Cmon, Y/N!"

I catch up to her.

"Y/N, This is Ruvyzvat but you can call him Ruv, and Ruv, this is Y/N!" Sarvente smiled. I look at him, he looks at me back. It was quite awkward. I tried waving at him but he didn't wave back. "Ruv say hello! Y/N Won't bite!"

"hi."

"Ok now I hope you both become friends because I want all of us to be a friendgroup!"

"So Y/N, I will leave you with Ruv for a few hours and we'll see how it goes SO IM GOING BYE GUYSSSSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~~"

Which meant I was now stuck with Ruv.

I am bad at starting conversations with people and have bad social skills, but I also realized how tall this Ruv guy is. He could be about 9 ft or something? I dunno...

"I'm just gonna go."

"Wait! Um.... Do you want to play a game?"

"No, I'm not wasting my time on you"

"Please?"

"Alright Fine"

"Yaay! so let's play Would You Rather?"

"Whatever you want to do"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Okay, first question. Would you rather have your teeth never brushed in a long time or never took a shower in a long time?"

"Easy. I would never brush my teeth because I could take mouthwash or chew gum"

"DARN IT I never thought of that.. Now you go!"

"Would you rather have no internet for the rest of your life or no home?"

"No internet"

(Timeskip)

NO ONES POV

Sarvente finally walks back, and then sees Y/N and Ruv having a great time together. She felt happy, because now Ruv has another friend to talk to.

"Hi guys! You having a great time?"

"Yeah! This Ruv guy is very fun!!"

"It's already been 5 hours, Y/N, It's getting late so you should probably go back home"

"Yeah your right.. Okay bye guys!!"

I walk out of the church waving goodbye to my friends.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

That's it!!

I hope u liked it and sorry it was a short chapter!

I will make sure the next one is longer then expected so don't worry!