--𝙸'𝚖 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜--

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NO ONE POV

It's a monday morning and Y/N was bored. She had nothing to do in her life besides talk to her friends Sarv and Ruv.

Y/N decides to go on a early morning walk again, trying to keep herself awake.

Y/N'S POV

I shut the door and lock my apartment door, and head outside of the building. I was thinking since I have 20$ left in my wallet, Maybe I should buy something for Ruv and Sarv. Yeah, that's what I should do.

I entered the marketplace and was looking around.

Hmm, not candy of course. Sarv told me Ruv hates sweets. Maybe uhh.. Snacks? like crackers or something? Oh hold on, I think Ruv would like ice cream instead! So would Sarv.. and I should get mine too! Alright let me check the pr- Okay 5.00$.. And I should probably get some chocolate for myself..

I approached the clerk with the items I grabbed, and greeted him. Once he checked out I grabbed my stuff and headed out for the door.

I soon got to the church and entered. Sarv was there as usual so I walked up to her.

"Hi Sarv!" I greeted,
"Oh!! HI Y/N!!!"

"What's this?" She asks, pointing to the stuff. "Oh, it's for you guys!"  I smile. Sarv smiles back. "Thank you so much Y/N! I think Ruv will love this!"

"RUUUVVV Y/N'S HERE!!!" She called

"Hm?" He asks, walking up to us.

"Well, Y/N Bought us ice cream!"

He then snatches the ice cream from Sarvente's hand and opens the lid

"DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR HAND IN THAT ICE CREAM!" She yelled at him, slapping his hand away from it.

"Let me have it"

"No Ruv, It's not only for you its for all of us! Wait Y/N IS THAT CHOCOLATE?"

"Yea I bought it for myself, but you can have it if you want?"

"No thanks I ate a bit before you came but I can take a scoop of ice cream but thanks for the offer"

"Oh okay!" I say.

"Okay now Ruv share it nicely."

"No"

"Umm Yes"

"Umm No"

"Ruv, really?"

"Yes really now let me eat because I haven't eaten for days."

Sarv eventually snatches it from his hand and puts the lid back on. 'I'm sorry about that," She nervously laughed. "Now let's eat!"

NO ONE POV

We had a nice time eating ice cream and such. We were talking about a lot of things, like this strange blue haired guy with his weird girlfriend looking for a bathrom but got into a rap battle instead.

Ruv told me Sarvente transformed into Lucifer Sarv. I think I have seen them before but not really.

(AFTER)

"Y/N that was fun! I am stuffed! Ruv what about you?"

"..."

"...."

"fine i guess"

BREAKING NEWS

Local Russian Man is not on the loose?

Russian Man has not done anything ever since last month. We are still looking for who it is but no clues. If you see a man with a grey ushanka, pale white skin, a black eyepatch and black snow boots, please approach 9-1-1 immediately!

"Oh? doesn't that look like you Ruv?"

Ruv looked concerned. "Umm. No."

"Oh, because last week I saw the news that this local russian man dude killed several people. Man If I were his friend I would have been creeped out by now."

"Umm... Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"We'll bring this up uh.. Later! Don't worry about it." Sarvente chuckled.

Ruv nodded.

"Umm okay.. So I guess I better get going?"

"Y/N We can come with you! We're free"

"Ohhh okay come with me!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Me, Ruv and Sarv all went on a walk together. It felt nice and calming and we had alot of fun. We decided to go shopping since Ruv suddenly has alot of money.

"Hmmm maybe some Doritos? Or Takis? Or maybe Hot Cheetos? I'll just have some Potato Chips." I said to myself.

I bought 2, and went up to the store clerk to suddenly realize--

"Hey Noah is that you??!?!" I gasped

"Y/N??" He smiled

"Noah it is you!" I smiled back.

"Hey Y/N! It's been 2 years! I'm so glad we meet again. How's the family?"

"Oh they're alright."

"That's good to hear. Wait who's that?"

"Oh that's my friend Ruv!"

"Why does he looks like that 'Local Russian Criminal' On the news?"

"Umm well ummmmmmmm........ He's not that person of course. He's really nice like, really!"

"I don't know about that.." Noah said with a concerned face. "Y/N, You sure you're alright?"

"Ok.. anways here's your chips."

"Thank you!"

I walked away and then caught up with Ruv and Sarv.

"Hey that clerk has a huge suspicion of you But I'm sure that LoCaL rUsSiAn MaN would be you, of course."

But suddenly Ruv jumped a little then looked back at me.

"You'll figure it soon Y/N. I just have to tell you at the right time"

"What?"

"Don't worry about it.. let's just keep going."]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Epilogue:

I have arrived back to my apartment room after , I was exhausted walking around all day and I saved some Ice cream for Sarv and Ruv. 

I'm still quite concerned that Ruv could possibly be that lOcAl RuSsIaN mAn SeRiAl kIlLeR but I might be misunderstood..

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

OK!!!!

that was all so This chapter was 200 words longer😅

ok goodbye