--𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝.--

While me Ruv and Sarv were hanging out in my apartment, Ruv started to have a convo with me

(buckle up because this story is about how ruv is the local russian man 🙂☕ killer tingz)

(and a sparkle of lazy and a hint of angst maybe ^^)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

No ones POV

"Sarv, can me and Y/N talk? In.. Private?" Ruv asks.

"Oh umm.. Of course! See you Y/N, I'll be back" Sarv replied.

Sarv heads out towards the door which leaves me and Ruv remaining.

"Yes?" Y/N turns towards Ruv.

"Well umm You know what I said yesterday right?"

"About that russian guy?"

"Yea.. well short answer"... He cut off his sentence "It's actually me"

"WAIT WHAT?"

"Look Y/N if you never said those words 'I would have been creeped out' I didn't think you would have a problem with it."

"But you're a SERIAL KILLER!"

"Well I never wanted to creep you out.."

"I was thinking it was you!!"

"Y/N.."

"I thought you were a good guy!"

"Bad guys change Y/N and it's time you accept that plus we have moved on"

"But the police are still looking for you and if they find you your obviously sentenced for probably YEARS in prison. and your my second friend! So I don't want that to happen!"

There was quite silence between the two for a few seconds.

"Y/N All what I'm trying to say is I hope we're still friends no matter for who I am" Y/N looks up at Ruv.. "We're still friends I'm just concerned alright?"

"and also don't be robbing people! I have like alot of money in my piggy bank so don't worry"

"Your saying we can share the money?"

"Of course! You can just ask not steal its the right thing to do!"

Ruv bends down to my level and hugs Y/N. Y/N blushed but hugged him back.

"So you trust me?"

"Of course I do and I will make sure you won't get in jail."

"Thank you Y/N you are really a help from the beginning"

Y/N chuckles. "Yup! I'm glad we met."

"Yeah I agree"

"AWW SO CUTE!!" A familiar voice shouts from outside the door.

"SARV?!?!"

Sarvente opens the door, "Yeah I heart everything and you guys are SOO cute togetherrr!!"  She giggles, clapping her hands. "You guys should be a COUPLE"

"UMM NO"

"BUT Y/NNN YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE"

Sarv walks up to Y/N and whispers:

"You guys should kissy kiss anytime soon"

Y/N Blushes.

"NOOOO!!!" Y/N blushes even darker in embarrassment. "Okay Okay I'll stop.. But just saying you guys are totally cute."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Epilogue:

"Bye Ruv I had alot of fun with you today!"

"Goodbye Y/N I'll see you again on Tuesday."

"Bye Y/N!"

"Bye Sarvente!"

They leave, and Y/N Starts cleaning up the mess. While so, Y/N is crushing on Ruv very much and is not sure if he likes her back

"Maybe I should tell him when I have the chance" You thought.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

OK THIS WAS A SUPER SHORT CHAPTER AND IM SORRY BUT DW I WILL HAVE ANOTHER FUN CHAPTER OUT FOR U TO READ OK BYE