Ch 5

"Hold my stuff for me." Jream jogged over to me.

"You see all this space on the bench and ask me to hold your stuff." I looked up at him.

"Yes, I don't need no one stealing my stuff." He relipied.

He handed me off his necklace, bracelet and phone. I put all the things in my purse and zipped it up.

"You knew you were coming to a basketball game and wore all this expensive stuff. You just wanted to show out or flex all yo stuff, huh." I teased him.

He looked down at the floor and smiled at nothing in particular. He looked back at me and chuckled.

"Just make sure that nobody steals my stuff aight."

"Yeah whatever make sure you don't lose." I said as he walked away.

"Are you enjoying the game so far?" The girl sitting to my left asked.

I had never met her before but she was very pretty. She had dark brown skin, that the sun was shinning on. She had knotless braids and her outfit was cute.

"I'm enjoying it so far. What about you?" I asked too.

"Yeah, same. My name is Tiara by the way." She told me.

"My name is Desiree, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"So who you here for?" I looked at the guys playing.

"You see the guy wearing the gray durag? That's my cousin Jah, he invited me. Who are you here for?" She pointed to him.

"I'm here for Jream." I answered.

"Is he the one that came over here earlier?"

"Yup, that's him. I'm gonna go get a water from the ice chest, want one?" I offered.

"Yes, please, it is hot out here." She said.

I walked over to the ice chest and got two waters. It was all Voss in there. They got money.

I started to head back to my seat but stopped when I heard Jream and another guy, Theo, arguing.

"You better watch your mouth 'cause you violating right now." Jream told Theo.

"And? You think you big or sum?" Theo got in Jream's face.

One of Theo's friend try to break it up but I don't know what Theo said to Jream but he threw a punch at Theo.

I got closer to where they were but made sure not to get too close. Definitely didn't want to get hit like they do in the movies.

Three guys were able to pull them apart. Jream was definitely heated, his hands were tightly balled in a fist.

To be honest I was surprised Jream hit him first. It took a lot to make Jream mad. Even that he'd usually get quiet if he was mad. Fighting was the last thing he did.

I walked towards him when I saw him sit down.

I sat down next to him and asked, "Are you good?"

Jream was silent for a couple of seconds before he nodded with a yes. I decided to not ask him further questions until he cooled off, considering his shaking leg.

The guy who's basketball game it was came up to Jream and sat on the other side of Jream.

"What happened? You good?" He asked.

"Yea I'm good but he was being mad disrespectful." Jream replied.

"What did he say that made you deck him in the face?"