Afterword 🖤

"Aaj ham par yeh meherbani hui hai
Ke poori hamari har khwahish hui hai"

•••••••

She was sitting on the passenger seat , squeezing her eyes shut and holding the rim of her dupatta tightly.

"I thought you said you weren't scared of speedy rides"
Salar said smirking having a firm grip on the the steering wheel.

"I AM NOT SCARED"
She said with closed eyes.

Salar held her right hand , his other hand still on the steering wheel as the car comtinued running like a bullet on that clear road.

"Shhhhhh Will I ever let anything happen to you? Nahi na?"

Fidah slowly opened her eyes and shook her head in a cute manner.

"Toh bas phir ankhein kholein aur aram se ride enjoy karein meri jan"

And finally she got a bit relaxed and smiled at the figure of her husband looking absolutely dashing as his eyes were fixed on the front road.

"Driving kartay huay kitna pyara lagta hai yeh"

The voice in her head exclaimed.

The car stopped infront of a beautiful lake with flowers and greenery all around.

"You love taking me to such places don't you"
Fidah was smiling at the view infront of her.

"With you by my side I can go anywhere in this world. And I know how much you love the serenity of such natural places"
Salar was now facing her holding both of her hands and she leaned in to hug him.

It has been almost a year to their Nikkah. Their love was growing and evolving ever so beautifully.
Sometimes when we think we have no place for love in our lives , life itself proves us wrong by sending the right person in our life. That's it. That's how love makes your life beautiful.
Because life is love and love is life.

______________________

AFTER FEW YEARS :

She opened her eyes only to find herself wrapped in someone's arms while she herself was facing towards the little chubby boy sleeping right infront of her , their 4 years old baby boy Azan.

Fidah placed a quick kiss on Azan's forehead as he hummed in his sleep , a wide smile made its way on her lips.

"And what about me"
A sleepy voice came from behind and Salar pulled Fidah to himself.

"Hmm for you I'll suggest you wake up first and then prepare a yummy kinda breakfast for the three of us"

Salar sat in the bed facing towards her and then pouted.

"Yeh kya ? Azan ko har subah morning kiss milti hai aur mujhay siraf orders miltay hain"

Fidah pinched his nose as he made a cute angry face.

"Only Salar Ilham has the audacity to get jealous of his own son"
She chuckled.

That's when Azan woke up and immediately crawled to his father's lap.

"Babaaaa!"

Salar eyes shot with happiness as he held him high in the air with both his hands.

"G baba ki jan"

Salar Ilham who thought he would never be able to invest in any kind of relationship had finally changed. Alot of things about him changed.
That's what the feeling of Love and Affection is all about. It makes you a better person.
Fidah had all she ever dreamt off , she had stopped blaming herself for the things she wasn't responsible for and she was more than happy for what Allah Almighty had written for her.

Salar and Fidah were meant to be eachother's.

_____________________