Mehrama 🌼 ~3~

مجھے تو جنت بھی جنت نہ لگے اگر وہ وہاں میرے پاس نہ ہوا
  تم کہتے ہو ایک انسان کے چھوڑ جانے سے زندگی ختم نہیں ہوتی

Mujhay toh jannat bhi jannat na lagay agar woh wahan meray pas na hua.
Tum kehtay ho ek insan ke chor janay se Zindagi khatam nahi hoti

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The conference room was filled with silence as everyone looked at the huge screen Infront of them where a presentation was being delivered by two engineers.
Aarish was about to seal a very important deal with one of his rival and business tycoon Mahir Wali Khanzada.

Aarish clearly didn't hear good things about him but when it came down to business he only use to believe his insights instead of any kind of baseless rumours.

Mahir was seated right Infront of Aarish , and Aarish just interlocked his long fingers and sat there with reassurance , his heart was not contented but still he managed to keep the calm.

"So shall we call it a deal Mr.Khan?"
Mahir said raising his eyebrows.

Aarish's gaze roamed around the big screen which was clearly showing the vastness of this upcoming project.

He stood up tucking his hands in his black jeans which was paired with a sky blue button up shirt , his smooth hair falling on his forehead in a diagonal.

"Let's seal the deal"

And everyone in the room stood up and shaked hands to appreciate the big turn of events.

Mahir came forward shaking his hands with Aarish.

"How about a grand celebration tonight?"
He inquired with his mysterious expressions.

"I guess it's too soon to celebrate."
Aarish as always avoiding any kind of huge celebrations or parties because it was just not his thing.

"Come on! Mr.Khan one should never miss such a chance."

Aarish was about to say something but his phone Started ringing just when he was about to pick up the call Mahir interrupted his act again by insisting him to join him to a party.

"Fine I'll go"
Aarish just could not deny anymore so he followed Mahir's lead.

They both got into their respective cars and Aarish followed Mahir's car , not knowing where the roads lead to he just followed like a failed warrior who had no more energy to resist what was coming his way. He was too tired to complain or protest. Not only physically but he was tired mentally as well.
In all this fuss he forgot about his phonr which was constantly vibrating.

The two black parados stopped Infront of a place which was filled with neon lights , and a name board hanging showing the name of the place "Imperial Night"
the flickering gleam made Aarish's eyes feel twitchy.

They both got out of the car.

"What is this place? I didn't know such a place existed at this side of Lahore"
Aarish said standing there in a perplexed state. Something was definitely fishy about this place and he could feel it. He just couldn't bring himself to go inside but still he took slow , unhurried steps and as he approached the loud noise of party music became more audible.