Afterword 🌼

پھر لے آیا دل مجبور کیا کیجیے
راس نہ آیا رہنا دور کیا کیجیے
دل یہ کہہ رہا
اسے مکمل کر بھی آؤ
وہ جو ادھوری سی بات باقی ہے ،
وہ جو ادھوری سی رات باقی ہے۔

Phir le aya dil majboor kya kijye
Raas na aya rehna door kya kijye
Dil yeh keh raha isse mukamal kar bhi ao. Woh jo adhoori si baat baqi hai. Woh jo adhoori si raat baqi hai.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Everyone in the spacious hall kind of place was dressed formally. It was the biggest night of the year.

The announcer on the stage opened an envelope and a smile appeared on his face as he came closer towards the mike.

"And the most successful businessman of the year award goes to Mr.Aarish Hayat Khan"

Noorulain smiled at her husband , her whole world , her Aarish and gestured him to go on the stage.

Aarish the whole time looked at his wife while receiving the award.
This was indeed a beautiful night.
Noorulain was cladded in a crimson red saree , a winged eyeliner making her eyes look more heavenly and her beautiful long locks swaying on her back. Noorulain Aarish Khan was indeed an epitome of elegance and beauty. And besides all this there was a sense of confidence in her now. The girl who went through so much pain was now happy and satisfied finally because she was reunited with the love of her life.

Usski zindagi ka sukoon.

Usska Aarish.

Aur Aarish ki Noor.

_______________________

"Zehenaseeb! Ab aa bhi jayein neend nahi arahi apkay baghair"
Aarish cried like a baby while Noorulain was changing into her comfort clothes and getting rid of her jewellery in the washroom.

Noorulain after taking a shower came out and made a pout looking at her husband who was still not asleep and waiting for her anxiously.
Her cheeks were tinged red and hair were wet.

Aarish grabbed her from her arms and she ended up sitting on his laps as she collided with his rigid chest.
He nuzzled his nose in her neck as he inhaled her scent , the fragrance making him feel dizzy in head. She smelled heavenly beautiful.
Noorulain felt this tingling sensation and tried to get herself free from his strong but warm embrace.

"Pata hai na tumharay baghair neend nahi aati mujhay phir kiun itna satati hu iss banda-e-bashar ko"

"Kiun aap chotay bachay hain?"

"Chotay bachay ka toh nahi pata magar ladla toh hun"
He said while making small circles on her back and playing with her wet hair.

"Koyi ladlay nahi hain aap"

"Tumhara ladla hun na"

And before she could say anything more , his cold lips claimed her warm ones and they both got lost into eachother.
And he pulled her more closer to himself that now there was no air left , they were breathing the same air.
Their love knew no boundaries.
That's how beautiful the night of union was. That's why people say to love and to be loved are the biggest blessings.

کیسے بتائیں ہم کہ عشق ہے آپ سے
دلوں کی باتیں تو اکثر آنکھوں سے پڑھی جاتی ہے

Kesay batayein ham ke ishq hai aap se , dilon ki batein tph aksar ankhon se parhi jati hain.

_________________________