Sweet lies

So everything started just like most stories. A regular day at the office.

"Chanyeol, he will not sign it." Jongdae set on Chanyeol's desk.

"What do you mean no?" Chanyeol asked. " Did you explain that this is a very important business deal not only for us but for them as well and would help Mr. Zhang a lot to move in to the Korean market?" Chanyeol asked.

"I did." Jondae said "Minseok hyung did." Why did he have to lose Rock Paper Scissors and be the one giving the bad news to Chanyeol.

"This is absurd!" Chanyeol got up very angry "He of course knows who we are if you travel you doing it with the Parks! Who won the best airline in Korea? Our hotels are simply the best, our resorts are well known all over the world why wouldn't he want to do business with us?" Chanyeol asked very laud "This package would be amazing and never done before."

"Indeed." Jongdae said trying to leave that conversation as soon as possible "Can I go?"

"No! Why didn't he take the deal?" Chanyeol asked and Jongdae's eyes grew bigger.

"Nothing that you can fix." Jongdae said I mean he works with Chanyeol for years and meet him during university of course he knows him well.

"I'm Park Chanyeol I can fix everything." Chanyeol said. He is rich as far as his family line goes they have money to live 4 lives without moving a finger and buying as much as they want and they would still be millionaires during their 5th life. "I just need his name to back me up in China how much does he want? Tell him we take all the possible loss."

"Chanyeol I told you already...you can't fix it." Jongdae said.

"What is it?" Chanyeol massaged his neck.

Jongdae looked at him well it's time to say it.

"Before you fire me again this week remember that those are not my words." Jongdae started "Well he said that he doesn't want to work with you because you are an workaholic and I quote "how come a 31 years old man never dated? He only works and works if I wanted to work to work with workaholics  I could call any Chinese businessmen. He doesn't fit our standards nor image and what does he know about amusement parks? That's what he said " Jongdae said to his friend and boss.

"HIS STANDARDS? FUCK OFF, WE DON'T NEED CHINA! LET'S DO IT IN JAPAN!"Chanyeol shouted.

Well he is well known for his workaholic self and well he doesn't want to change he wants to keep the prestige and quality of his company's work. Being the best comes with a price and Chanyeol's price is being single and pretty much not having an active social life or fun in general.

"You do need China. Do you want us to see other options in China?"Jongdae asked.

"Yes." Chanyeol said slamming his desk.

"Aish. Okay." Jongdae said leaving but when he was about to close the door his friend stopped him.

"Wait." He set down defeated "Call him and tell him that you had my permission to inform him that secret that I'm engaged." Chanyeol sighed.

"YOU ARE ENGAGED?" Jongdae said catching the attention of the people at the corridor "Get back to work!" Jongdae said to them before getting back inside and closing the door behind him.

"Of course I'm not engaged you idiot!" Chanyeol said "just tell him that and before we sign the contract I will inform him that we broke up due to whatever I will find an excuse."

"You are asking me to lie?" Jongdae asked sitting at the desk once again.

"Do you understand that there are two chairs next to you right?" Chanyeol asked.

"Chanyeol!" Jongdae tried to get the conversation on track.

"Just do it." Chanyeol said "Get out."

It's a great morning for Jongdae. Chanyeol is a great friend, the best person someone can be friends with, but when it comes to business he is obsessed with it. He works day and night since he took over that chair.

Just down the street there a cafe where an adorable student works part time, his name is Baekhyun and he can't wait to graduate university. This is his last year and he is struggling.

"Hyung can I have a brown sugar bubble tea?" Sehun one of his friends ordered looking a little bit sad.

"Yeap. Anything else?" Baekhyun asked.

"Noup I will wait for you so we can walk to the dorm." Sehun said.

"I will take it to your table." Baekhyun said "where is Hyung?" The shop was empty so he has time for small talk with his best friend and roommate.

"Aish he is working I ran out my class to have lunch with him but guess what? He cancelled me last minute because he has too much to do at work." Sehun started complaining so he won't get a table Baekhyun is sure "What was he doing all morning? This morning he didn't have much to do. Why promise shit that you can't keep? I cancelled practice today and Kai must be fuming."

"You dating a full time I pay my own bills and I have my own house adult so this like that happen." Baekhyun said preparing Sehun bubble tea.

"I wish I was like you hyung, the Byun Nun Baekhyun. No man no problems." Sehun said.

"I have problems okay? Money is my problem I didn't pay the dorm  for the next month yet and I have no idea how to pay it. I should sell my body." Baekhyun said.

"Wow do you want to ask my dad for money? I don't mind." Sehun suggested.

"No, I'm alright." Baekhyun said and gave Sehun his bubble tea and Sehun paid with the card. "Also I will have to pay him back one day and as you can see I'm broke."

"Really you won't have to pay back." Sehun said but some office workers walked into Baekhyun's work please well they are regulars, but not at that time of the day.

"Go to your table, wait for me I'll take you for a walk later." Baekhyun said to his friend. "Hello, welcome back. What would you like today?"

"Hi Baekhyun-ssi can we have 3 americanos and a black coffee with no sugar please, make it strong."  Jongdae ordered.

"Right away. I will take it to your table." Baekhyun said and Jongdae set next to his friends.

"Well he wants a picture of your fiancée!" Junmyeon said.

"Just send a random picture." Chanyeol said. "Isn't it private information?"

"Do you want break into the Chinese market or not?" Minseok asked.

"You are lucky he doesn't want to meet your fiancée." Jongdae said.

"Here's your order I hope you like it." Baekhyun said with their orders.

"Thank you Baekhyun-ssi."Jongdae said.

"Thank you." The others said.

__________________________

Happy anniversary Eri♥️

Please send good energy to Minseok and wishes to get well soon ❤️

Should I publish a new chapter every Friday like let's love or do you guys prefer another day?

Btw the title of every chapter is a song.

Exo- sweet lies

See ya ❤️