Rain & you

Since the day Baekhyun brought dinner to Chanyeol, he changed his routine. Now he has lunch with his friends like always but after that he drives to fetch Baekhyun at his workplace and drive him to university. And it was like that for 2 weeks already but the weekends.

It was Sunday at 3pm when Chanyeol was driving from his parents house to his apartment after spending the Saturday with his family when he decided to stop by his office to grab some documents to review at home. It was raining a lot, maybe Baekhyun texted him asking for a ride.

"Hey Siri do I have any new messages from Baekhyun?" Chanyeol.

"You have no new messages." The phone answered.

"Maybe he didn't go to work." He talked to himself.

They often text each other at night asking about each other's day and if they eat. It was something that they both look forward to do, if feels like a gift for working hard during the day. And the goodnight message feels like a reminder to work harder on the next day.

When Chanyeol parked his car he texted Baekhyun asking if he wanted a ride but he didn't get a response.

Maybe he went home to his parents.

Chanyeol grabbed what he needed threw on the back seat and drove home.

This heavy rain calls for something spicy, should he ask Baekhyun if he wants to eat something together? No he should not bother Baekhyun, he must be studying.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol saw someone standing at some building entrance protecting himself from the heavy rain and he is sure that is Baekhyun.
Chanyeol parked the car and grabbed his jacket from the back seat and ran to Baekhyun "Baekhyun!" Chanyeol called protecting himself from the rain with his expensive jacket.

"Hyung! Oh what are you doing here you are getting wet!" Baekhyun said.

"You are so wet you are going to get sick!"  Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer and protect him from the rain to guide him to the car.

"I'm sorry I'm getting your car wet." Baekhyun said freezing.

"I'm worried about you why are you worried about this stupid car? Why didn't you text me or call me?" Chanyeol asked worried and annoyed to see Baekhyun like that.

"Because you were at your parents and I didn't think it would rain cats and dogs." Baekhyun defended him.

"You should ALWAYS call me or text when it's raining! I can leave a meeting if I have to, so please don't do it again." Chanyeol said with a serious face.

Yeah Baekhyun is getting sick because he didn't even argue with Chanyeol nor started to talk like their car rides normally are... filled with whatever Baekhyun wants to talk about.

Chanyeol drove to a expensive gated community but Baekhyun was too cold to ask anything even with the hitter on.

Chanyeol parked on his spot.

"Let's go." Chanyeol said leaving the papers on the car because he will be busy with Baekhyun for sure. Chanyeol guided Baekhyun to his apartment.

It was very luxurious and just unnecessary big but Baekhyun was too tired to notice anything.

"Let me get you something to wear." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun only sneezed. "Adorable."

Chanyeol gave Baekhyun one of his hoodies and none of his bottoms would fit Baekhyun he found one of his sister's pijama bottom that she left here.

"The towels are here. You can you can leave the wet clothes on the floor I'm going to wash them later." Chanyeol showed "I'm going to order rice to make you feel better." Chanyeol said before leaving the bathroom.