quick add

maddie was in her bed with her legs dangling from the side her brown hair put in an insulating bun.
Maddie was a 5"4 girl with curly brown hair, beautiful lashes, grey/blue eyes, beautiful curves with thick thighs, a beautiful curved nose.
*ting*
she opened snap chat and saw she got an add back from so random boy she added
@gsweeting36 added you back
2 minutes later she got a another snap notification
from george.
she rolled her eyes thinking it was a sfs

10 minutes later she decided to open it.

george:
are you a road man?

maddie started at her phone with concern.
maddie:
no. are you are road man?

george:
yes ofc i am🙄

she rolled her eyes at his stupidity, but still lightly chuckled lightly.

maddie:
ok gn my g.

george:
gn b

maddie switched if her phone with a small smile lingering on her face.
————————————————————
1 week later

maddie paced up and down her room with shaky hands.
'what do i do' maddie said to herself. After talking to george everyday for a week now he asked to facetime. Maddie knew deep down this day would come but she didn't think it would be so soon. She decided to pretend she didn't see it at thought it was best to ask her besties for some advice.

the next day

maddie pov:
I waited for raegan to come into school so that Icould ask.
raegan was one of maddies best friends, she was beyond beautiful with dark beautiful melanin skin, big boobs, a generous sized bunda, thick thighs, with some type of curves. Her personality and humor it's what really topped in off.
Raegan was the type of person you need as a friend and need to protect from the cruel world.

I saw raegan come into the form room, with a tired look in her eyes.
"probably another rough night at home" i muttered to myself. Raegan has major trauma and was deeply troubled, she tried to hide it but i knew her well enough that it was eating at her.
As she approached me i snapped out of my thoughts and greeted her.
"hi"
"heyyy" she replied happily.
"i have a problem" so i proceeded to tell her about my dilemma.
"OMG" raegan screamed happy for her best friend "HE WANTS TO FT YOU AGSHDKEJDMJEKEK"
"raegan, shhhhh do you want to tell the whole class"
"sorry i'm just excited, are you going to do it"
"i think i am" i replied with a blush on my face "have you and rafi ft yet"
rafi was raegan's bae they had been talking for nearly 6 months but never met and only just exchanged numbers cause the both hate ft and phone calls.
"no he keeps calling and i keep declining, but if you do it i will"
"ok fine i'll do it"

later that night
george:
do you want to ft

maddie contemplated responding, after pondering on it for some time she decided.

maddie:
yea ok.

*incoming call*