The first facetime

*incoming call*

"hi" she said sheepishly.
"hey" the tom holland lookalike said with a smirk "how are you"
"i'm good thank you" she said "how are you"
"i'm better now that i have seen you" he said in his essex voice.

In this moment maddie could finally take in the beauty infront of her.
George
a handsome face with endearing emerald eyes and brown hair curled perfectly over is forehead. he occasionally flicked his hair over his head and smirked slyly, whilst introducing the idea  maddie had heard all too many times before.
"Do you wanna play a game?' he asked.
"21 questions?" she replied, knowingly. but this time it was different. not just a pass time, maddie wanted to play. she wanted to know more about George and was intrigued to let the process begin.

"first question" George laughed. "what's your middle name?"
"grace"
"cute. your turn"
and so they went on. question after question, getting closer and closer. closer than they had yet been but not yet quite as close and they were bound to get.
they continued chatting all night long.

————————————————————

*the next day*

Maddie pov:

The next day i pranced into school with smile on my face. i ran straight over to raegan, getting her books out of her locker. i slapped her on her voluptuously big bunds and she turned around in shock.
"hello to you too..." she shouted with confusion.
"I face-timed him!" i squealed jumping around.
"aahahahah" Raegan (with the big bunda) squealed with me. she knew how much of a brig deal this was to me but she almost looked more excited than i was.
"how did i'd go? what did he say? what did you talk about? how long was the convo?" she bombarded me with questions but i made sure to answer all of them just before the bell rang for registration. we went back to our desks but i could see Reagan's smile from across the classroom. she was so happy for me and to be honest, i couldn't stop smiling either. this was the first step to something big. i could feel it.