Ecliptic Express Incident

An: the plot is a bit different in resident evil zero so if you haven't seen the game cutscenes or plot then spoilers ahead.

Date: July 23, 1998| 8 years later

Location: Arklay Mountains.
Laboratory: Leech Gas.

Flying over the forest is two helicopters one belonging to Bravo Team Stars and the other belonging to a different team

Team Omega:
Adam Crypt (leader)
Daniel (pilot)
Curtis (doctor)
Arias (weapon dealer)
And Victoria (scout)

An: Victoria is a oc by Sparkfire107 so give the artist credit.

Adam: "alright here the plan: Daniel will fly around the forest once we on the ground" he said making Daniel nod. "Victoria will secure the area" he said making Victoria nod. "Curtis and Arias will stay with me at the drop point" he said making both men nod. "Once secure we find the mysterious man who is rumor to be the cause of the murders" he said making them nod.

Suddenly they heard a crash which caught their attention as they saw the helicopter, that Bravo was in, crash.

Victoria: "should we help them or not sir?" She ask.

Adam: "mm not yet but this does change the plan slightly" he said confusing them.

Arias: "what do you mean by that?" He ask.

Adam: "we will only rescue Rebecca and let the rest die when she and any other who ain't part of her team arrive at the site" he said surprising them.

Curtis: "heh you always know what gonna happen before they do" he said.

Adam: "I only see the outcome of the future so it ain't hard knowing the fate each one will have." He said as they arrive over the area that the mysterious man took control.

One hour later.

After setting up camp team Omega regroup and start their search for the mysterious man however as they look they found corpses of infection.

Curtis: "it just as you predict the infection of the t-virus have be released" he said.

Adam: "mm judging by how the virus was released is by a intruder who must be the queen infection" he said as they study the corpse.