RCDI Part 2

An: This will be the following of Leon, Claire, Hank, and Ada events.

Riding into Raccoon City is a police car with two people inside. These are Leon, a new police officer, and Claire, Chris sister. However upon arriving at the city did they reach a blockade which lead a group of infects to surround the car. Upon looking back, a truck with a bitten truck driver arrive which lead to both Leon and Claire exiting the car as the truck crash into the car. While the two vehicles explode both Leon and Claire survive which lead to them splitting up. Watching all of it is Adam who is on the roof of a building.

Adam: "So the new cop and sister of Chris finally arrived" he said before looking behind to see Mr X who is waiting for orders.

Small time skip.

Leon arrive at the station where he meet Marvin, who is wearing a riot gear, inside.

Leon: "woah" he said a bit surprised at the gear.

Marvin: "no time for sight seeing rookie" he said giving Leon some gear before heading towards a computer.

Once Leon suit up he explore the station to find the three keys to unlock the secret exit. However when he returns with the second key Marvin reveal a recording of Claire. Leon then explain who she is which Marvin told Leon about a path to where he can let Claire in.

Short Timeskip.

Leon got to chat with Claire again but the helicopter explosion caught the attention of every undead which lead to both Leon and Claire sperated again.

Overseeing all this is Adam who is watching the dead trying to enter the station.

Adam: "Show time Mr X" he said which the big guy nod before entering the station.

Adam then head back to the hospital.

Not long did Leon meet Ada while Claire meet Sherry. Which lead both parties to different places. Meanwhile Jill woke up which lead Tyrell, Carlos and herself heading to the helicopter pad.

An: Pretty much all the survivors reach their locations in the game but there a twist.

On top of a building (Resident Evil 3) Tyrell, Carlos and Jill arrive at the helicopter where Nikolai killed the driver.

Nikolai: "So y'all arrive" he said as he hold the vaccine.

Carlos: "So he was telling us the truth you were hired for the downfall of Umbrella" he said gaining Jill and Nikolai attention.

Nikolai: "I'm sorry he?" He ask but suddenly Bertha appear and grab the vaccine along with killing him.

Bertha: "Guess that takes care of that" she said.

Tyrell: "Sorry who the f*cked are you?" He ask.

Bertha: "I'm Bertha and I suggest we stay a little bit to watch the show" she said.

Meanwhile underground.

Escaping the lab are Claire, Leon, Sherry and her mother, who was save, as they try escaping the final boss. However all four were stop by two giant women.

 However all four were stop by two giant women

Ms X.

Demesis

Demesis.

Both women pull out a special heavy weapons and unleash hell onto the final boss which kill the boss in five minutes. However before the four humans could escape they were stop by Lupo.

Lupo: "Sorry but I need you four to wait a few seconds" she said.

Elsewhere.

Ada try to escape but discovered that Foureyes and a couple of new lickers stop her.

Foureyes: "Sorry but the show has begun" she said.

At the top of Raccoon City Hall.

Standing on the top of the building is Adam who is watching the missile getting close.

Adam: "Let Raccoon City lives" he said as he press a button which active a chemical gas throughout the city causing every undead to immediately died. Then a barrier appear and surround the entire city shocking the survivors as the entire city teleported while the missile hit the empty land thus and exploded.

At a mysterious island (Toxic Shark).

A bright light cover the island and from the light is Raccoon City with the survivors having one thought.

Survivors: "What the hell"