Mansion Incident

An: the plot is a little different from the original plot of Residence Evil 1 and it remake so spoiler ahead.

Date: July 24, 1998|Time: 11 PM.

Location: Arklay Mountains|
Place: Spencer Mansion

Inside the mansion is Adam himself who be allowing the infected inside one by one as they slaughter the Bravo Team members one by one. However he also be capturing different infections for his plans in the future. He stop when he heard screaming outside which cause him to smile.

Adam: "Let the show begin" he thought as he wait patiently for the remaining Alpha team to enter.

A hour later.

Adam watch as he see that Wesker is heading towards the location where the combat data is at while the remaining Stars are searching the mansion.

Adam: "heh I suppose I should welcome my guests" he thought with a smile as he leave.

After a few minutes he arrives at the hallway where he saw a infected eating a star member but on the other side is Jill Valentine who is horrify.

Adam: "mm I admit she look beautiful but I must test her" he thought.

The infected heard Jill which it stood up and start to go after her into the diner room where Adam heard gunshots from.

Adam: "mm I guess there are three people in the diner room" he thought as he heard footsteps coming towards his way which he hide into the darkness.

After a moment Adam aim a gun at a star member head but upon close inspection Adam realize who's head he is aiming at.

Adam: "I be damn" he said surprising the man who reveal himself "Barry Burton" he said with a smile.

Barry: "Adam Crypt? Son of a bastard you literally scared the light out of me" he said.

Adam: "sorry old friend I thought you were one of the weaker Star members" he said calming Barry down.

Barry: "yeah I would do the same since you are helping me double crossing Wesker" he said.

Adam: "as long as you do your part then you will see your family again soon but for now I have a mission for you" he said making Barry narrow his eyes in serious.

Barry: "what the mission?" He ask.

Adam: "No matter what don't betray Jill or Chris from this point but when you meet with Wesker continue the plan" he said making Barry nod before they both heard a sound which they look to see a few infects walking towards them.

Barry: "For now?" He ask cocking his gun.

Adam: "you can show no mercy to the infected" he said making Barry chuckle before he shoot the infected in the head while Adam leave to meet with a different guest who be in the mansion for too long.

An: to any Resident Evil fans you can probably guess who is coming next.

Adam continue to head down but not long did he encounter his old guest who overstay her welcome.