𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒕 in a criss-cross position in front of a tree, ever so often packing a snow ball into your hands then crushing it. But every time you did this you had to rub your hands together to gain warmth back into your hands.

You heard a loud gasp, you looked up at the boy, he was gasping as if he had waken up from a bad dream. You watched the boy grip his sister kimono. You saw tears flowing down his cheeks as he looked at his still unconscious sister. A small frown creeping the corner of your lips as you watched their interaction.

"You're awake?" Giyu spoke out, peaking over the tree he was standing behind as you sat criss-cross in front of it. The boy jumped from the sudden voice of your brother forgetting that you two were there or thinking you two left him and his sister. He quickly grabbed his sister and hugged her close to him, protecting her from an attack that wasn't going to come as he looked at Giyu. You rose to your feet from your sitting position standing next to your brother.

"Go see an old man named Sakonji Urokodaki who lives at the foot of mount sagiri." Your brother said, his tone flat like normal. "Tell him Giyu and Y/n Tomioka sent you." The boy looked at you, you noticed this and gave him a light smile and wave.

All the boy was wondering was how on earth you two were in any world related. The older boy was cold and mysterious, while you seemed cheery and warm. All the boy could do was question how such a thing could even be possible. Were you two married?

No way, you two were complete opposites. Plus the boy thought you were a little too prettier for the boy. But he mentally punched himself for his in-head comment and told himself not to be rude to her husband.

"Your sister should be fine today since the sun isn't out today... but don't let her into direct sunlight." Your brother said, before he seemingly disappeared. Before you went off into the direction that Giyu ran off into you turned to the boy. "The bamboo muzzle on your sister," You began, "It's harmless, it's just to keep her from biting you." You spoke, a warm smile on your face.

But before the boy could respond you took off just as quickly as your brother in the same direction.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

Hello! I'm the writer of this book clearly haha, but I just wanted to say I hope you are enjoying the story so far! I'm also sorry for the short chapter! This may happen time-to-time when a chapter focus's mainly on Tanjiro (like this one)! But mu...

Hello! I'm the writer of this book clearly haha, but I just wanted to say I hope you are enjoying the story so far! I'm also sorry for the short chapter! This may happen time-to-time when a chapter focus's mainly on Tanjiro (like this one)! But much love and stay safe out there!! <3!