𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹: 𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐'𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1

"There are a few hundred members of the Demon Slayer Corps."

"The organization isn't officially recognized by the government. But it has existed since days of old and still hunts demons today."

"However the identity of the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps... is shrouded in mystery."

"Demons: Staple food: Humans. They kill humans and eat them. It's unclear when or where they first appeared."

"They have impressive physical abilities and their wounds heal quickly. They can reconnect served flesh and grow new flesh and grow new limbs. Some demons can change form. Others possess strange powers."

"The only ways to kill them are by exposing them to sunlight or by cutting off their heads with a special sword."

"The Demon Slayer Corps fight demons face-to-face. They are humans, so their wounds heal slower and their lost limbs don't return. Nonetheless, they fight demons in order to protect ordinary people."

You and Tanjiro listened to Sakonji. Though you have listened to this lecture about demons before, when you first meant Sakonji and Sabito. But you still listened, you listened with as much focus as you could.

"I am a trainer, just like it sounds I train swordsmen. There are many trainers. In different places, they have various training methods." Sakonji spoke, his words were serious. His tone made you pay attention whether you liked it or not. "In order to join the Demon Slayer Corps, you must survive the final selection at mount fujikasane. I decide whether you may attempt the final selection."

You side-eyed Tanjiro, his look was serious. He knew what he was going to try and do was serious or even deadly. You knew this too. You knew your brother put his life at risk every time he went on a mission.

"As you may know, Giyu is a demon slayer. In fact he is a hasira. A hashira is someone who is one of the top demon slayers. To become a hasira you must defeat one of the twelve moon demons or fifty normal demons as a Kinoe." Sakonji spoke, Tanjiro looked at you. He was confused. If you were married to him, why weren't you already a demon slayer- or a hasira?

"Um excuse me." Tanjiro spoke, raising his hand up lightly. You and Sakonji turned to him. "Yes, Tanjiro?" Sakonji asked. "Sorry if this is rude but If Giyu is a Hashira and Y/n is his wife how isn't she a hasira or even a demon slayer?" You looked at Tanjiro with wide eyes. Your jaw practically on the floor. Sakonji couldn't help but laugh at him causing his cheeks to heat up.

"Wh-what? Did I say something?" Tanjiro stammered. Looking back and forth at you and Sakonji. "Young Tanjiro, Y/n and Giyu are not married. They are siblings." Sakonji laughed. Tanjiro's eyes widened in horror. "I'm so sorry! I had no idea I-" "Just be quiet Tanjiro." You said putting your face into your hands as Tanjiro's face lit up several shades of pink.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

"Hey Tanjiro." You spoke. "Yeah?" Tanjiro spoke, his voice was groggily from how you woke him up from his state where he was almost asleep. "Um thank you." You spoke, Tanjiro cocked a brow though you couldn't see his expression from how dark the room you two stayed in were. "For what?" He asked, "For being a good training partner with me and friend."

Tanjiro's eyes widened a bit at your words, he was sure you two were training partners but he didn't know if you two thought of you two as friends. You two didn't know much about each other other than the fact that you were siblings with Giyu the water hasira and that you loved rice balls and mochi. Tanjiro was always a bit intimidated to ask you about your life, though he never knew why.