S-Seasons

S-Seasons

In this entire world, I, Y/N, think that I am the luckiest person ever. You might wonder why? It's super easy because I have four amazing friends. You now would be thinking everyone has friends, so it is normal. Well, my four friends are quite different.

Each of them came in each season, and each has its personality.

Let's start with Spring. As we all know, Spring is beautiful; fresh flowers and trees began to bloom after a long Winter.

My first friend I found when she was selling flowers and gifts. Looking at her, you may find a gorgeous angel in front of you, but once you get to know her, beauty isn't in her dictionary. In a nutshell, enjoyable and memes are in her category.

Next up, we have Summer. Many people mistake Summer for a girl a lot, but my Summer is the handsome, famous boy in the school.

It was around Summer, so of course, I moved to my new dorm, which was Summer's one too. At first, he was kind, helpful like those actors in movies or fiction books. So perfect that will probably not exist.

Well, it was true, Summer was acting all the time. But if you are his friends, you know that you are about to babysit someone except for spending fun. This boy won't grow up, no matter how hard you try. However, you get the benefit that you get to be childish without judgment.

Moving on to Autumn, she is kind, gentle, and your second mom. You won't even know when you started to be her adopted child.

I met her at my workplace; I was the new employee at that time. And Autumn came to help me out. She is full of perfection, mature, and independent.

Autumn could be very bossy, but she is the one you can count on; she is like a treasure box; you tell her all the secrets and emotion, and no need to worry that she will tell someone else.

Lastly is Winter; he is cold, like the description for Winter. However, if you know how to talk, you might get that good Winter.

I met him when the snow was falling hard, and I offered to drive him home. From that moment, I became the problem he can't get rid of, but without me, it would make him lonely.

Winter is pretty fun to spend your day with; he can keep you entertained for a long time.

I called them my seasons because they would appear in the proper seasons. So I won't get sad when they have to go away, because I know I will meet them next season.