𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"miyamura?" i asked in shock, with our eyes still locked in on each others, "is that you?"

✮✮✮

~flashback to 4 years ago~

as the two of us ran through the flower filled fields, chasing each other restlessly, the sun began to fall in our presence. the colours striking through the clouds, an array of oranges, reds, and yellows mixed above our heads. we both laid down, having the grass caress our faces as we stared up at the clouds.

"hey ikkun?" i asked him, "we're going to start middle school soon huh, are you excited?" ikkun had been the nickname i used for him while we were both young, being easier to say than his longer, actual name.

"mhm" he mumbled, as he nodded his head as a response to my question.  he sat up, with his black hair hanging over his eyes, as the back frisked over his neck. he had been my only friend  in elementary, the only person i had bonded with the best. 

he quickly looked over at me, as  i looked back at him, the sun had glazed over his face, causing his eyes to glimmer in the bright light. his mesmerising blue eyes had always looked so precious to me, i always wished i had his same gorgeous eyes instead of my own e/c ones.

"y/n?",  he asked, with his eyes still glued to mine. 

"yeah?" i responded.

"even after we enter middle school, are  we still going to be friends?" he questioned me with a concerned look on his face.

"of  course we will!" i stated, smiling at hime widely, "we'll always be friends no matter what."

he smiled back at me, as he laid back down on the grass while we watched the clouds move above our heads, as one of the last special days we had together came to an end.

✮✮✮

y/n pov:

his beautiful blue eyes widened as soon as i spoke, he looked shocked, as shocked as i must have been i assumed. it was him. the boy i had spent my childhood growing up with. he looked so different, so much older, and far more handsome, but yet so similar to how he did all those years ago.

"y-y/n?" he whispered quite silently with an astonished and a perplexed look on his face. 

he remembered me. it had been so long, but at that very moment, everything moving around us seemed to stop. as if it were just him and me left on earth at that second.

"it's you" i breathed, still bewildered by the situation i was amidst. 

tears began to form in the corners of my eyes. why did i feel like crying?  

but at that moment, the school bell rang, marking the end of my lunch break. i quickly stood up, with my books back in my arms again, i turned around and headed in the direction of my next class. clueless that he would be following behind me the whole time. (omg i just realized how much this sounds like a stalker, i swear i don't mean it that way)

✮✮✮

𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬!!

𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧!!

𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 <𝟑