𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

as i scurried off to my next class, a feeling of angst washed over me as i kept reliving the same interaction i had just experienced in my head, over and over again. 

"hey y/n, where were you?" i heard Hori call to me as i entered the classroom. she ran over to me with a smile on her face.

"oh i was just looking around the school grounds, this school is really big" i replied, returning a kind smile back to her. she nodded at me and walked back to her seat at the front of the class. 

as i sat down at my desk, which was right at the back of  the classroom, i noticed Yuki's desk was assigned to the right of mine. 

she seated herself down next to me and propped her back onto the floor next to her table.

"hey y/n!! we're sitting next to each other, this is so great!" she exclaimed in her usual bubbly voice, with an ear to ear smile on her face. 

"yeah it really is" i replied to her. i felt really lucky to have made a few friends within the first day, they all seemed so nice and outgoing. 

however i just couldn't get my mind off Miyamura, i really had seen him, after almost four years, after everything changed so much. 

walking through the classroom door, was him. he had been looking down at the ground, not removing it from his sight. he stood behind the table to the left of mine. i  hadnt noticed he was in my class this whole time.

my eyes followed his moving figure as he sat down at the table right next to me. he seemed isolated from his surroundings as he just stared at his desk, doing nothing in particular. 

Yuki had leant over the side of her desk and whispered right into my ear,

"what're you looking at y/n..?" she asked curiously. i looked over at her realizing she had seen me staring at Miyamura.

"oh, nothing really," i responded, which seemed pretty unconvincing of me. she looked at me with a smirk on her face, she whispered to me again,

"you interested in Miyamura Izumi?" she questioned me, with her smirk still not leaving her face.

"i think i know him from somewhere" i replied looking back at his still figure again.

"no one really talks to him," she continued, "everyone says that he's really dark and gloomy, not to mention weird." 

"hm" i responded nodding my head, "i see." Yuki turned back to her table and i began to think. that doesn't sound like the Miyamura i used to know. 

i'm going to talk to him. i told myself. i needed to talk to him again, to say sorry for leaving him all those years ago. i wish i were able to told him i was going to move away for middle school. if only it hadn't been so sudden.

as the teacher concluded our class, i stood up from my chair, and walked in front of Miyamura's table. there i stood, directly in front of him, while his eyes were still glued to the wooden desk. 

a few seconds later, he looked up, his eyes connected with mine once again, i couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful his eyes looked.

i opened my mouth to speak, but i was cut off by him, 

"y/n, its been so long," he said. his ocean eyes glimmered, so so gorgeously. he was smiling. i forgot what his smile had looked like, it was such a wonderful sight, i didn't realize how much i missed it.

"it really has been," i replied, as a small smile creeped onto my face as well. "you've changed so much," i stated while slightly laughing.

he nodded in response, still smiling at me. "you have too y/n." 

a large gush of happiness swept through my body, i wanted to catch up with him again really badly. 

"hey would you like to hang out with me after school today? " i suddenly blurted out without realizing what i had asked.

he looked slightly confused, as his smile faded from his face, but suddenly he smiled again,

"i'd love to" he answered. with both of us smiling widely, i nodded, and retuned back to my desk, grabbing my bag and getting ready to attend my next class. 

i felt so excited for school to finish. i couldn't wait to talk to him once again.

✮✮✮

𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!! 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚 (❁'◡'❁)

𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡!

𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 <𝟑𝟑