Chapter 27

(First,i want to dedicate this chapter to @theo4eva13 for being a really awesome reader.Thank you so much for reading my fanfics,i appreciate it.Second,i have exams next week and so i can't update that much but after that i will.Third,this chapter is kinda' a filler about Dimitri's father so yeah a bit boring i guess.Lastly,i was thinking about giving books recommendations at the end of every chapter what'd you think? ~ Mariam)

Rose

"Now,that's not the right way to greet your father." He said with a smile.Wait father?

Dimitri barely talks about his father.All he ever told me is that he likes to beat up Olena and that's enough to make me hate him.

Dimitri hand that is around my wrist tightens.I could feel his tense.

"Same old Dimitri.Always so serious." His smile widens then he turns his gaze to me."What a beautiful woman you have."

"Get away from her." Dimitri growled in a small voice."I'd kill you if you touch her." He threatens and I know that he's not just saying that.

"How's your mother?" He asked,ignoring the threat."Tell her I miss her and it would be really nice to meet her again."

I could see that Dimitri's patience is going to blow up in any second and we're in public.That would be really bad.And so I placed my hand lightly on his shoulder to calm him down a little.

"Relax." I said in a soft tone.He looked at me,staring into my eyes and sighed,nodded."Look why don't you just go away before things get out of hand." I said with a warning tone.

"If you ever come close to my family ever again,I swear I'll end you." Dimitri grabbed my wrist and pulled me away.

His face is red and his eyes are filled with hatred.It's like I can see smoke coming out of his ears.We got in the car and he slammed the door.It's a wonder that the door didn't fall off.

He started to drive menacingly.Even I felt a little scared.He should not have drive with his condition.

"Dimitri." I said."Dimitri! Slow down."

He suddenly pulled the car to a stop on the side of the road and got out.I followed him with a worried feeling.He punched a tree nearby and believe it or not the tree cracks.And his knuckles are bleeding.He hissed.Since there's nothing to cover it up with,I ripped the down part of my top and wrapped it around his bleeding knuckles.

"I'm sorry Rose.I just had to put out some steam.I'm so sorry.Are you okay? Is the baby alright? I didn't hurt her did i?" I sat beside him and put my arm around him,stroking his arm.

"We are perfectly fine Dimitri.It's okay." I whispered."It's okay.Calm down okay? Take a deep breath." He did as I told."Good.Now look at me." He didn't.I cupped his face gently and turned his face to me but his eyes are somewhere else."Dimitri look at me." His eyes finally met mine."I know you're mad and all but please control the rage inside you.It's not good for you.It's not good for either of us.Your father,that man is not a threat.Whatever he did to you and your family,it's all in the past.There's nothing he could do to hurt them again." His eyes that was menacing black returned to normal.

He shut his eyes,sighing and grabbed my arm that's cupping his face gently but didn't remove it.

"You know how i know Abe?" He asked suddenly.Huh,I've never known how he knew Abe and i never even bothered to ask.I shook my head no."As you know,Abe was famous in the Moroi world -still is- especially in Russia.Apparently,he and Mama were friends when they were kids but not close.And my father- " He said with a venom in his voice."-beating had gotten worse.He'd drink blood from Mama and then beat her up and drink her again or worse- rape her almost every day.And he didn't even tried to keep it a secret.Me and my sisters had to hear and watch it.Karo did tried a few times to fought him off of Mama but his so called guard- took care of her." His voice trembled in anger."And one day i decided it's time to put him in place and so i blew up.I was only thirteen back then but somehow i summoned the strength to knock his guard out and i beat him up- almost killed him.But i stopped because Mama told me to.He threatened to get me banished or kill me or something- i forgot but something like that.Mama called Abe and told him everything,and within 2 days,Murdok - that's his name- " Terrible name."-he's gone.Never heard or seen him for years until today." His face hardens.

Oh God..i never knew Olena went through all those stuff.That's actually worse than my problems now.I swear if i see that guy again i'd rip his throat out.

"Dimitri...i'm sorry..i didn't know..god..oh god.." I hugged him,tears sprang up to my eyes."That's horrible.."

Dimitri

We stayed silent the whole drive,Rose kept glancing at me,worried about my condition.I just can't believe that i actually saw him today.Honestly,when i was a kid,he's my nightmare.It took me awhile to man up but i did at thirteen.That man was- is a big liar,bribing everyone,greedy and would do anything to get what he wants.

I don't even know hom my mom got involved with a shitty guy like him.And i don't even want to know.

"Hey Romie," Rose said to Roman."Here's your chips." She threw him a bag of Ruffles and Doritos.

"Thanks Rosie.It's been awhile since i have these." He grins.

"Yeah sure." Rose respond,rolling her eyes.

"Um Rose,I'm gonna get some rest.I'm not feeling that good." She shot me a worried glance.

"Are you sure you're fine?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah." I nodded and went upstairs.

I changed into new clothes and washed my face.Suddenly,i just felt tired.I lay on the bed and shut my eyes.Just blocking out all the things around me.

I felt a hand brushed my hair and i instantly knew who it was.

"Hey Comrade," she said in a soft tone."Did i wake you up?"

"No." I sat up on the bed."No.I'm just tired,that's it." I put on a small smile.

She sat beside me,clasping my hand with hers.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I have never told anyone about Murdok.I've never even talked about him with my sisters.You're the first person i told and i just..i don't want you to look at me differently."

"Dimitri what are you talking about?" She shook her head,sighing."I'm not going to judge you or your family and I'm not ashamed.You shouldn't be too.Look,i know now that this is a really touchy subject for you and all your family,so i won't ask them about him."

"Please don't tell Mama that we saw him today.She'd break down."

"I won't.And Dimitri,you know Olena is stronger than that.Besides,it's not like we're going to see him again."

She pulled me into a comforting hug.

"Hope not."

THE RUBY CIRCLE SPOILER UP AHEAD!! I WARNED YOU!

So i haven't read TRC but I've read some spoilers because i cant wait and omfg Dimitri is related with Adrian in some ways.That's really shocking but the funny thing is,I remember this one fanfic that said Adrian and Dimitri is related,the writer was so right!