Chapter 12

Rose

"Hey Rosie," Roman said."I need to talk to you." He said seriously.

"Oh.Okay.Liss,i'll be right back." She nodded,understandingly.Roman pulls me into his room."What is it?"

"Tasha.I saw her when i was doing my morning run.She was not alone.She's with an old man.Moroi." He said quietly.

"What? Did she saw you?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No.If she had,i wouldn't be here,would i?" 

"Right." Stupid question.

"And also,i snapped a few pics of them on my phone." He took out his phone from his back pocket."That's the guy." My eyes widened.

Robert Doru.Victor Dashkov's half brother.Shit.I knew i'd have to deal with him sooner or later but with Tasha? I never really thought of that.Roman looks at me worriedly.

"Shit." I muttered to myself.

"Rose? You okay? Do you know that guy?" Oh,how i wish i didn't..

"Robert.That's Robert Doru." I sucked in a deep breath.His mouth hangs open.

"As in Victor's half brother? the one you told me about?" He has a good memory.I nodded."Come on,let's tell the others."

"Wait," I caught a hold of his arm."Let's not tell them just yet.Let's go to the park and see if they're still there." He nodded reluctantly.I need to tell someone or they'll think i ran again."Hey Liss,i'm going out with Roman.We need to do something." I put on a small smile.I already blocked the bond.She looked at me questioningly.

"Okay.Be back soon?" I nodded then left the house with Roman.

"Where'd you saw them? Why would they be here? Moroi hates the Sun." I looked up at the sky.No wonder,it's an overcast day.

"Right around there." He pointed at the 'right around there'."They were with a few unpromised guardians.They- " Then,i saw them.I pulled Roman to hide behind the bushes."What?" He whispered.

"There they are." I whispered back.They sat on a bench right in front of us.I signaled Roman to shut up so i can listen to their conversation.

"Why can't we kill her now?" Robert asked Tasha with a venom in his voice.

"Not yet.Vivian told me she's going to do the impossible but she don't know what it is.Right now,we just need to keep an eye on her since her friends are all at Court and the only one who could protect her now is that guy,what's his name? Um,uh..Riker? Hunter? R- Roman..yeah,that's it.And this impossible thing she's going to do,might turn our world upside down."

"Fine." Robert said harshly."But when the time comes,i'm the one who's going to make her suffer."

"Deal." She said.I saw her smirking through the bushes.That's enough.I got Roman's attention and mouth 'let's go'.

"Did you heard them?" He asks as we rushed to the house.I nodded."Who the hell is Vivian? And what the hell we're they talking about?! You're gonna do the impossible thing?" He shook his head."Well you already done that a few times but that whole conversation doesn't make sense at all."

"I think Vivian is some kind of um,what do you call it?" I tried to remember what Dimitri said what Rhondha was.But can't."I don't know," I sighed."Some kind of a- a whitch? Fortune teller? Something like that." We were about to get in the house but i stopped him."Don't tell them anything yet." I said seriously.

He stared at me for awhile."Fine! But you have to tell them sooner or later! They're trying to help you Rose.Why are you hiding this things from them?" He said in a hushed voice.When i didn't answer,he pushed."Huh?" Right then,Dimitri opens the door.He looks at us confused.

"Rose,Roman?" He eyed us both."What are you guys doing out here?"

"Nothing," I forced a smile on my face and pushed Dimitri aside so i can get in.I went to my room and locked myself in there.

Honestly,i don't even know why i'm hiding this things from them.Roman was right.I shouldn't hide things from them.I guess,the less they know about this,the less they're in danger? I sighed heavily."Why do you always complicate things,Rose.." I muttered to myself.And if what they said is true,what is the so called impossible thing i'm going to do now? Then,someone knocks on the door a couple times.Must be Roman."Go away Roman.I need to think for a sec.And no,i'm not mad at you."

"Rose," That's not Roman."It's me." His voice laced with worry.I get off my bed then went to open the door and there he is.Looking all worry."Can i come in?"

I opened the door wide enough for him and stepped aside.We sat on the bed.

"Sorry,i thought you were Roman." I said quietly,looking at my hands.Dimitri put his hand on top of mine comfortingly.

"What's wrong? I know you're hiding something.I always do.You know you can tell me anything.Besides,i am your fiancee." A smile creeps on my face.I finally look at him.

"Right." I chuckled a bit."I left out something when i was telling you what had happened.And i'm going to tell you later with them."

"Okay," He sighed."Rose,about you and Roman- "

"God,Dimitri..not this again." His face slightly turns guilty.I cupped his cheeks."Do you really think i'm capable of loving someone as much as i love you? No.Dimitri you're my other half.My equal.I love you so much.I would be damned if i lose you." I kissed him lightly on the lips."I told you.I'm yours and you're mine.And nothing can break us apart." He kisses me hard.

"I love you." He says after we pulled out to breathe."I'm sorry for being stupid.And you're right.Nothing can break us apart.I won't let it."

Not even Tasha and Robert.