Class 1a

(Vali’s POV)

I was watching TV wenn I heard someone coming back.

Vali: hello

Techno: hello

Vali: where were you

Techno: training

Vali: pleas tell me it didn’t involve something with orphans

Techno: no was just sparing

I returned watching and asked my self how did I find him again

(Flashback)

I was out with dream and Tanjiro to buy them a new gaming PC, they started streaming with my old laptops and now they have more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube already and same for twitch. I went with them to the PC shop but a strange portal opened and a pink Haired man fall out of  the portal.

Dream: Techno is that you?

Techno: Dream where the fuck are we?

Dream: well we are in a new universe were people are born with super powers ore Sacred gears.

Techno: cool but does our skill still work

Dream: yes and I am a devil now he is my king

Vali: sup

Techno: wait King, devils?

Dream: yea as devil you life span increases to semi immortal

Techno: do you think he would do that also to me

Vali: Sure I think you will be a perfect knight

I put my piece inside him and went to buy him also a pc, his fans called him blood God and I find it cool. I found out after a week I made him my knight to never let him go near a orphanage, I also enrolled him in UA asking a favour to nezu. We also found the reincarnation of Upper moon 6 she didn’t like me at first but Than she became clingy and I didn’t mind her doing that she became a part of my harem with two other girls. I saved them both once and they decide join my peerage, the first one was Shinobu and then Vanica that also is a teacher at UA. l and enrolled daki and Shinobu at 1a.

(Flashback end)

Vali: Techno go to sleep we have school tomorrow

Techno: sure

I went to sleep and saw my harem already sleeping I laid down ant daki crawled to me and slept besides me.

(time skip)

I was walking through the halls of the school with my peerage, we found class 1a but I heard screaming and already know who it was. We entered and saw bakugo argue with sonic rip of.

Vali: oi you two stop arguing the teacher is already here

Sonic: what where

Vali: there

I pointed to the yellow caterpillar and he revealed himself as aizawa. He started walking to his desk as Vanica also arrived.

Aizawa: good morning class I am your homeroom teacher shota aizawa and this is my assistant and bishop of Vali lucifer Vanica zogratis.

Every on I knew except my peerage was wide eyes, issei was fuming because I got so many hot chick’s in my peerage.

Aizawa: put your gym clothes on and wait for me at the field.

We went to chancing room and noticed a purple perv trying to perv while talking about my girls with issei. I kicked them both in the face.

Vali: don’t even try to perv on my girlfriends or else

Issei: or else what

Vali: I will cut of your arm with the boosted gear and your cook same goes for purple bitch over there.

I spawned Excalibur Morgan and put it at their throat they nodded and went back to change as dream was repairing the wall.

We were all outside and talked to my girls, I saw the orc girls glaring at them.

Aizawa: problem children we are making a quirk assignment test

Ochako: what about orientation

Aizawa: nobody cares, so start lucifer you go first ball throw

I took the ball and activated balance breaker and launched the ball, I hit the moon and every on was shocked except for my peerage.

Aizawa: I told you to use your full power

Vali: well if you want that I use it you will take the responsibility what would happen to the school building, because I was just using 2% of balance breaker.

Class 1a – my peerage: WHAT!!!

Vali: what now let’s continue

We finished the tests and me and my peerage were on the top. The purple grape got expulsed and bakugo tried to attack me. With “tried” I mean that he got kicked in the nuts by daki. The school was over and we went home.