(ch/sh)

Uh dark stuff warning
Yk death and uh
And blood
Kidnapping

A lady who's a cannibal...

Click off if you don't want)

For Butterflymeadow since their character is also here (arie) and mine is noah

Noah had been knocked out earlier, by a certain someone in the middle of the night while drinking under a tree...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was suddenly flooded with a bright light. It blinded Noah for some short moments until he could see. How'd he get here?...

Noah noticed that he was stuck, tied to a chair and unable to get out of it. He decided to look around from his spot. Gray walls, a white ceiling, Normal, normal... he thought to himself. Then he looked to his right and saw an axe, a knife, and... Arie??

"Hola, Noah." Arie seemed happy to see him, even though they have a burning hatred for eachother. "Bonjour?" He looked really confused.

"I'm so glad you're my visitor for today, because we're gonna have some fun." She grabbed the knife and walked slowly to Noah before slitting his mouth from both sides, enjoying the male's screams of pain. She smiled and pulled out the knife from his face. He was breathing rapidly, silently crying. "N-no!..." He kept breathing quickly. Arie laughed like a psycho and kept cutting him up in other places like the arms, neck, and chest, hearing his screams get louder. Noah eventually passed out from blood loss and intense pain. Arie grinned and took out his stomach and liver. "Your liver for my dog, and your stomach for me..." She mumbled and stood there. "I'll take your entire body..." She dragged his body upstairs onto the kitchen, licking the blood off her fingers...

Tri a55s5wa5aoo My bird wrote this while he was on the screen