What Will I Do?..

cw: death, fighting, blood, etc etc

I kept running, looking for Jenna, and screaming her name. No hope... I fell to my knees, gasping for air. I heard commotion.

"Do you see anyone else? Demons? Regular humans?" I heard one say.
"No, sir. But we've already lost half the crew." A guy with a lower voice responded
"Tell me something I didn't know." The first one had said.

I panicked, remembering what had happened earlier. I'd been getting myself together when Jenna ran in, injured. We'd been panicking and tryna think of a plan when these guys came in and took her away. They'd tried taking me away as well, but mother let me escape. I'd tried saving her but....

I snapped out of it and went to check the house. Nothing different.

I'll avenge you, mother.

I remembered. I had a cat form. I could go to that and hopefully sneak in. I did so and snuck in through my window, which was unlocked. A man walked in. "Hello, fella." I walked past him and went to the hallway. No one else there. I went into my father's room and tried closing the door. I eventually went back to my regular form and reloaded the guns he had. I shot a warning shot.

"Who did that?" The man that was in my room asked. I was behind him. "Sayonara, fella!" I yelled and shot him in the back of his head. I went to the first floor and did the same, screaming and shooting everyone. Soon enough, everyone in that floor had been dead, surrounded by blood. I went to the bathroom to wash my face when I heard...

"We lost more, sir!" This guy exclaimed. "It was a boy with black and blue hair who killed John! He killed the others!"

"Dormez bien, les gars!" /sleep well, guys./ I shouted and shot that snitch and his puppeteer. An unarmed man tackled me and forced his arms around my neck. He tried snapping my neck. I pulled away and shot him as well. He had fallen, obviously dead. I smiled but that faded, realizing what I had just done.

"I-I... I just murdered an entire group.... What am I gonna do?!" I felt haunted now. I fell down, shaking, before chuckling. "What does it matter? Dad had done this too! But he hates me. Who cares."
I looked up from the floor. I had cleaning up to do.

"There, finally... I'm done." I walked outside and poured myself a drink into that small shot cup. I felt relaxed, but also guilty. Mom wouldn't want me to do this....

"Alex?..."

I froze and looked over. No one was there.

"Alex! Snap out of it!"

Who was that?

~~~~~

Hi I made another one aaaaaa

what should I do now :/