A Yandere Fangirl?...

tw: kidnapping and a crazy yandere fangirl

Have a cute death note meme I guess

Hmm, it's been a almost an hour since I called Uncle Miguel to pick me up from the pizzeria place. Its already closed..

He's not here yet.

I'd been lost in my thoughts when I got tackled by some short person. Wh-... who is this?

"Areni! There you are!"

Is this girl mentally sick or have I seen her?.. "Who are you?...." I'm more than confused. I've never seen her. Was she a relative of Vel?....

"You'll be my boyfriend forever!" Who is this girl?! I'm getting more confused... "I have a.... boyfriend. Sorry..." I mumbled sheepishly. I regret saying this to that crazy thing right away.

"Take him away to the warehouse!" She shrieked. Damn......

~~~~~

That's the last thing I could remember that night. It'd been, what, 2 days since I got here?... Ugh.... but why was my mask suddenly off?...

And this fangirl? She's annoying to the point that I just wanna end my suffering. She thinks I like her when I don't even know her. She's bonkers over me...

"Well, hello, handsome!" She gushed. Even her voice annoyed me. And why did she call me handsome? I literally have huge scars in my face. I'm not cute, excuse me. "I don't like you though. Where did you find me?"

"I've been watching you ever since I saw you hanging out with those  3 friends of yours. I guess the guy that always wears hoodies is your boyfriend, huh?... I know where he lives, so I'll find him and kill him so you can love me!"

"That's my cousin." I hated to lie, but I wanted to protect him. He wasn't my cousin, of course, but I needed to protect him from that fangirl.

"No, he's not!" She smiled. "You're mine forever!" She tackled me, knocking down this chair I was in. "STOP IT, I DON'T LIKE YOU!" I felt no sympathy when she started sobbing and running out of there,

If only I could find a way out, I would be so happy...