Just Pretend...

So uhh cw: kidnapping and torture

An au so the characters are older than they actually are canonly(?)

Uh characters

Yevalin - 29, 6'6 (german)
Alex - 27, 5'11 (french)

Both males btw

y a y

~Yevalin's POV~

I smiled as I saw him by himself. Now that that pesky boyfriend of his was gone, I could get him for myself. Finally. I just need to convince him I was 'harmless'.

"Hallo..." I put my gloved hand on his shoulder. I smiled when he got scared. "H-hello?..." I shushed him. "No need to be scared, but I'll just tell you this." I covered his mouth. "I'll take you with me, and you'll be mine. Just be qu-" He cut me off and bit me, what a brat. I grabbed him by the throat. "Don't be like this. Just... shhh." I took him to my shed and chained him to the pole.

"Stop- please. I don't even know you..." I chuckled and covered his eyes so he couldn't see me. "Well, I know you. Since he's gone, you might as well know what I'm thinking, right? I want you to be mine..." I paused and quickly grabbed my knife. "And if you don't agree, I'll do anything so you'll agree."

"No!" He screamed, trying to get out. I slapped him. "Well, we're doing it the hard way." I growled and picked up the pot of hot water and slowly poured it over his body, hearing him scream and cry in pain. I don't blame him. "I wonder if you'll still agree?.." I don't care if he couldn't talk and barely move. "Bitch, answer me." He shook his head no. "Again?..." I muttered and grabbed my knife, rolled up his sleeve, and pressed the blade against his arm before slowly running it down from his lower shoulder, elbow area, to the wrist, and his hand, watching the blood run down. He's the screaming guy, unfortunately..

"Now?" I watched him as he nodded quickly. "Surrendering over only a knife when you've gone through more?.." I took off his blindfold and let him look around. "Pretty sure that friend of yours wouldn't like a brat like you. How did he stick with you?" My new boyfriend growled. "H-he wasn't... a psychopath like y-you.... and I..I have a right to... be... ann.. annoyed..." I lifted his head up by putting the tip of my knife below his chin, staring into his scared eyes. "Aww, you didn't enjoy that? Because I certainly did..." I knelt down to his height and ruffled his hair, feeling his demon horns, hidden in his hair. "You are one good guy.." I bandaged his arm and kissed his forehead and left the shed for the night.

~Alex's POV~

I woke up, still in pain from last night. My clothes felt uncomfortably damp because of the water, and I could hardly feel my arm. I heard footsteps and a lock being unlocked. There he was.. "Good morning, my love." He looked at me and unchained me from that cold, metal pole. "So, I thought we'd go for a date today, do you wanna go?.." He asked me, but I didn't wanna go.. what if I said no? I already knew. "O-okay..." I faked my smile. "You don't need to be so nervous....."

Is he delusional? Of course I'd be nervous. He hurt me. What does he expect?.... "We need to get ready by 2 PM, so get ready quick... if you escape, I'll find you.." This asshole touched my neck, and stopped at a point. "I put a tracking device here..." I almost freaked out.. "Okay... I'll change at my house quickly...." He smiled at me.

Some minutes later

"I'm ready....' I whispered and opened the door to see him. He stared at me, his smile forming. "Hey, you're back. We should go now..."

I hate this forced relationship....

~~~~

Ack im not proud this

658 words yayyyy :(