𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

A few weeks later I walk into work ready for my flight to New York. I haven't been to the east coast of America for a while and I'm looking forward to it. I've spoke to Jamie almost every day since I got back from LA and despite the time difference, he's made an effort. Even if it's just a good morning or a good night text, to me it makes a difference.

"Morning Ellie, can I have a word?" Joanne asks as I walk into our crew room from security.

"Yeah is everything okay?" I ask hearing the tone in Joanne's voice.

"Everything's fine but you aren't coming to New York with us. Instead you're on this mornings flight to LA" as much as I'd love the chance to go to LA to see Jamie I'm confused why I've been moved flights.

"What? Why? I thought I was leading the New York flight?" I won't say anything as Joanne is technically my boss but I'm slightly gutted I won't get to explore New York with my friends.

"Apparently you've had such an impact on a passenger they've requested to have you on their return flight in two days so for layovers and timing they need you to fly out today" Joanne says with a smirk "it must be someone influential as the powers that be have said they'll fulfil that request"

"What the fuck" I say trying to get my head around what I've just been told. I know Jamie said he'd do this but as far as I know he isn't due to come back to the UK yet "I can't believe they've said yes as well! Do you know who it is?"

"I don't sorry. It must be someone who the bosses are keen to keep onside. As soon as you find out let me know because I'm more than intrigued!" Joanne says getting ready for the New York flight "If it makes you feel better you're flying with Amy, Shannon and Gemma"

"It's not all bad is it. I mean I'm going back to LA what's to complain about? Have the best time in New York" I say walking over to my flight crew.

Landing in LA I text Jamie straight away to let him know I'm back in California, however unlike the last few trips he's busy with filming and he won't have time to meet up. I understand he has a job to do, it's his main reason for being in LA but I'd be lying if I said I'm not gutted.

"Do you have plans while we're here?" Amy asks sitting on her bed in the hotel. Sometimes we're lucky to get our own room but this time we're sharing.

"Not this time. Jamie's busy working so you're stuck with me" I say with a laugh.

"You can show me some of these amazing places you've been finding lately! I always get jealous when I see your photos!"

"Literally tell me what you want to do and we'll go. I feel like I owe you girls my time" the last few times I've been to LA I've spent no time with my friends, now it's time to make it up to Amy.

"Don't be stupid you don't owe me anything. You've been meeting up with the UK's fittest DILF how could anyone be angry with you over that?"

"UK's fittest DILF?" I say with a laugh "I can only imagine how much he'd love to hear that"

Spending two days with some of my friends I have the best time, okay I'm not in New York with my closest work friends but there's always next time. I only ever work long haul flights, I know New York will come up again within a few months. Walking through LAX I'm curious to see which passengers we have in first class, I want to know who requested me. I've racked my brain trying to think of people we've had flying with us lately and I have no idea.

"Are you nervous to find out who asked to have you on their flight?" Shannon asks as we prepare the flight, everyone flying knows that someone has specifically asked for me so even if I wanted to keep this quiet I couldn't.